CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Mystic Exotics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Mystic Exotics Welcome! Mystic Exotics is a small, home-based business in the PNW. Here you will find photos of my animals, breeding projects, and occasional random fun stuff. Thank you for visiting!

2013 Red Factor Tessera het Fire X Coral Snow clutch progression thread

Old 10-07-2013, 03:35 AM   #1
MysticExotics
2013 Red Factor Tessera het Fire X Coral Snow clutch progression thread

Saraphine-Coral Snow-originally from SMR X Cinaed-RF Tessera het Cayenne Fire, produced by Colorado Corns

The first photo is of the Dam-Saraphine.
The next two are of Cinaed when he first came to me, & the last one is a recent photo of Cinaed.

I wanted to get a really nice male Tessera from this pairing, to pair back to the Dam, to see what I could produce.
I'd like to hold back a couple of the babies, to continue this project. I see the RF influence in a number of the babies, & they haven't shed yet. (They've just begun to start shedding.)

I will post better photos of each of the babies after they all shed, but I wanted to share them now.

They hatched Sept 30th.

Old 10-07-2013, 03:43 AM   #2
MysticExotics
Saraphine laid 30 eggs, 4 of those were slugs.
The remaining 26 eggs all hatched.

The final tally:
4 Amel Tessera's
6 Normal Tessera's
14 Amel's
2 Normals

Old 10-07-2013, 03:45 AM   #3
MysticExotics
They did not want to sit still for photos.

Old 10-07-2013, 03:46 AM   #4
MysticExotics
Overall, I'm very happy with the babies!

Old 10-07-2013, 03:47 AM   #5
MysticExotics
A lot of Amels!!

Old 10-07-2013, 03:49 AM   #6
MysticExotics
More Amel's...and one of the Normal's

Old 10-07-2013, 03:51 AM   #7
MysticExotics
One more Normal baby.

I'll get better post-shed photos & belly shots as well.

Old 10-07-2013, 03:54 AM   #8
MysticExotics
I hope to get more photos taken & uploaded before this coming weekend, but I will be leaving for Tinley on Friday, & might not get to it until after my trip.

Old 10-21-2013, 03:37 AM   #9
MysticExotics
I didn't get around to taking better pix before my trip, & I just offered their first meal tonight, so it will be a few days or so before I am able to take more pix of these babies.

On another note, 20-21 have eaten their first meal offered! So far, I have 5 hold outs, & one more that I miss counted pinks & had to thaw out one more, so I'll check in a bit to see if that one eats.
One of the normal Tessera's is a holdout, the other holdouts are normal Amels. (Possibly one Normal, the one I fed last). I'm very happy that 9 out of 10 Tessera's ate their first meals!

Old 10-21-2013, 04:43 AM   #10
MysticExotics
1st feeding update: I just checked, before going to bed. All but 2 of the Amel's ate their first meal! (24 out of 26 babies ate their first meal!)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google