CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Mystic Exotics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Mystic Exotics Welcome! Mystic Exotics is a small, home-based business in the PNW. Here you will find photos of my animals, breeding projects, and occasional random fun stuff. Thank you for visiting!

2013 Red Factor Tessera het Fire X Coral Snow clutch progression thread

Old 10-29-2013, 07:53 PM   #31
MysticExotics
Thank you Chet! I'm really looking forward to seeing them grow up as well! I was very please with how Cinaed progressed, I have high hopes for these babies!

Old 11-10-2013, 12:38 PM   #32
MysticExotics
Some of the babies are starting their second shed.

I will be making some of them available in the near future. I will list those available. Possibly new pics, if I have time to take them.
All of the ones that will be available have eaten every meal offered to them (five so far, some may get fed meal #6 today of they're not blue yet).

I am holding several back initially, to see progression. I will be making more available down the road.

Old 11-10-2013, 01:47 PM   #33
MysticExotics
The ones I am going to be making available fairly soon are:
(I have noted them out in the individual photos)

T6-male Tessera
T8-male Tessera
T10-male Tessera
A14-female(?) Amel (appears to have RF influence)
A20-male Amel
A21-female(?) Amel
A22-male Amel
A24-male Amel
*I've only sexed them once. I will recheck later in the week.

I was planning on feeding today, or tomorrow, but since some are looking like they're going into shed, I might just hold off on feeding for a week. I don't want 26 refused pinkies. LOL

I will be creating a for sale thread on them, but if there are any that you are interested in, email me at MysticExotics@gmail.com, let me know which one(s) you are interested in and we can work out a deal.
For example, I will be offering a free Amel with the purchase of a Tessera.

Unfortunately, this batch of available babies are male heavy, so the first two who purchase a Tessera will get a 1.1 pair (if the sexes are correct **I need to recheck them**)

Old 08-29-2015, 08:18 PM   #34
MysticExotics
All of the babies with exception of one have gone to new homes.

Sol-Sunglow Tessera (Red Factor Amel-het Anery ph Bloodred) (SAR-13-AT2) is the one I kept. He is turning out fabulous!
(he's in shed, in this photo)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google