CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Mystic Exotics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Mystic Exotics Welcome! Mystic Exotics is a small, home-based business in the PNW. Here you will find photos of my animals, breeding projects, and occasional random fun stuff. Thank you for visiting!

2015 Miami Tessera X Miami Tessera progression thread

Old 09-29-2015, 03:35 PM   #41
MysticExotics
Flint

Flint (KAI-19M)

Old 09-29-2015, 03:55 PM   #42
Tavia
Well, from what I can see, Lazurite, Calcite, Tanzanite, Azurite and Citrine all have the "best" total collection of all possible markers for Super that may or may not have been pinpointed. Hematite and Ametrite also have pretty much all, but to a lesser extent. Some of the others also have one or two possible markers but not all of them together.

Old 09-29-2015, 04:25 PM   #43
MysticExotics
Quick full body shots of each of them.

Lazurite
Amethyst
Calcite
Kyanite
Jet (of course he had to spill the water in his bin, but I wanted to get a curled up shot before I moved him to clean it again)

Old 09-29-2015, 04:27 PM   #44
MysticExotics
Malachite
Rhyolite
Hematite
Obsidian
Pyrite

Old 09-29-2015, 04:28 PM   #45
MysticExotics
Ametrite
Quartz
Tanzanite
Topaz
Azurite

Old 09-29-2015, 04:29 PM   #46
MysticExotics
Last two :)

Citrine
Flint

Old 09-29-2015, 04:33 PM   #47
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavia View Post
Well, from what I can see, Lazurite, Calcite, Tanzanite, Azurite and Citrine all have the "best" total collection of all possible markers for Super that may or may not have been pinpointed. Hematite and Ametrite also have pretty much all, but to a lesser extent. Some of the others also have one or two possible markers but not all of them together.
Thanks for your input on that! I will mark them and keep an eye on them, probably test breed them first, to see if those are in fact Super markers.

Old 10-01-2015, 04:39 PM   #48
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavia View Post
When you have a chance, would you mind taking the pics of those you feel might be Supers (or even just one of them) and highlight all of the markers you are seeing?
Maybe post it in the Super Tessera thread?

Thanks

Old 10-18-2015, 02:12 AM   #49
MysticExotics
Quartz shed. I'm glad I kept this one!

Old 10-25-2015, 01:34 PM   #50
MysticExotics
Lazurite (KAI-01M)
Amethyst (KAI-02F)
Calcite (KAI-03f)
Kyanite (KAI-04M)
Jet (KAI-05M)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google