CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Mystic Exotics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Mystic Exotics Welcome! Mystic Exotics is a small, home-based business in the PNW. Here you will find photos of my animals, breeding projects, and occasional random fun stuff. Thank you for visiting!

2019 Candy Cane X Miami Tessera het Amel (Aeetes X Echo)

Old 08-07-2019, 09:19 PM   #21
MysticExotics
The four eggs from the second clutch from this pairing are due to hatch in a week.

Old 08-07-2019, 10:11 PM   #22
Dennis Gulla
Still interested in any available Candy Canes.

Old 08-07-2019, 10:56 PM   #23
MysticExotics
There won't be any available from this pairing this year. We are growing them up to see how they turn out. We'll do the same pairing next year, and there will probably be a couple available next year.

Old 08-07-2019, 10:58 PM   #24
MysticExotics
This was a joint pairing, so I only have half of the babies.

Old 08-08-2019, 07:22 AM   #25
67temp
For your candycane project do you have an end goal in mind? Like shooting for the most red/white or more of an orange/white color? Or maybe just a clean look to mix into tesseras?

Old 08-16-2019, 11:39 AM   #26
MysticExotics
The 4 eggs from the second clutch hatched. Two Miami's, a Candy Cane Tessera and a Miami Tessera.

Old 08-16-2019, 11:44 AM   #27
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67temp View Post
For your candycane project do you have an end goal in mind? Like shooting for the most red/white or more of an orange/white color? Or maybe just a clean look to mix into tesseras?
I'd like to work on more red/white. The Candy Cane Tessera's are a bonus.
I'll continue pairing them with my line of Miami's to refine them.

Old 08-16-2019, 05:32 PM   #28
hypnoctopus
The stark red and white ones are the best, in my opinion, seeing as the morph is called candy cane! What I would like to see is a really clean red and white banded candy cane.

Looks like you got some nice babies. Looking forward to seeing them after their first shed.

Old 08-16-2019, 05:47 PM   #29
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypnoctopus View Post
The stark red and white ones are the best, in my opinion, seeing as the morph is called candy cane! What I would like to see is a really clean red and white banded candy cane.

Looks like you got some nice babies. Looking forward to seeing them after their first shed.
Thank you! One of the reasons I wanted to work on this project is because I have seen so many that are not clean, and I wanted to improve on that.

Old 08-16-2019, 07:05 PM   #30
Pine
That first Tessera is gorges.
I have been wanting an Okeetee but that has me wondering.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google