CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Mystic Exotics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Mystic Exotics Welcome! Mystic Exotics is a small, home-based business in the PNW. Here you will find photos of my animals, breeding projects, and occasional random fun stuff. Thank you for visiting!

2019 Miami Tessera X Miami (Brokk X Henna)

Old 06-20-2019, 02:59 PM   #1
MysticExotics
2019 Miami Tessera X Miami (Brokk X Henna)

We produced Brokk in 2011, when I borrowed an AMR Okeetee Tessera from my friend Tara, and paired him with my first Miami female, unknown lineage.
I acquired Henna from Catherine Turley of Live Oak Serpents, as an Okeetee Miami, from LBR line Miami parents. I love her borders!!

I wasn't planning on pairing Henna this year, but she showed signs of ovulating, so I put Brokk in with her, and she laid eggs May 9th.

I'm looking forward to seeing how the coloring and borders turn out on these babies!

Photos of Brokk and Henna

Old 06-20-2019, 08:49 PM   #2
Frank Pinello
can't wait to see the results of this pairing!

Old 06-20-2019, 08:58 PM   #3
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Pinello View Post
can't wait to see the results of this pairing!
Me too! The next month should go by fairly fast, I have about 30 hatchlings to get started eating in the next couple weeks.

Old 06-21-2019, 11:35 PM   #4
Frank Pinello
I should be busy too in early august. I have four clutches of corn snake eggs totaling over 50 eggs. 2 clutches are from a masq red factor het motley, blood red & amel x normal het for the same.; pied sided bloodred het hypo x paradox blood red; cinder x sunkissed.

Next year I should have about 10 clutches of more upscale corn morphs.

Almost forgot I also have two clutches of ball python eggs cooking. Six eggs from Banana het pied x pied and eight eggs cinnamon x pastel.

Old 06-21-2019, 11:52 PM   #5
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Pinello View Post
I should be busy too in early august. I have four clutches of corn snake eggs totaling over 50 eggs. 2 clutches are from a masq red factor het motley, blood red & amel x normal het for the same.; pied sided bloodred het hypo x paradox blood red; cinder x sunkissed.

Next year I should have about 10 clutches of more upscale corn morphs.

Almost forgot I also have two clutches of ball python eggs cooking. Six eggs from Banana het pied x pied and eight eggs cinnamon x pastel.
You are going to be busy! LOL

Old 06-23-2019, 04:53 AM   #6
lvchris
Looks like a great breeding. Would love to see those babies if you produce any of those thick black border Okeetee looking Miamis and they are for sale I would love to pick one up..

Old 06-23-2019, 07:26 AM   #7
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvchris View Post
Looks like a great breeding. Would love to see those babies if you produce any of those thick black border Okeetee looking Miamis and they are for sale I would love to pick one up..
I'll post them here when they hatch!

Old 07-18-2019, 12:01 PM   #8
MysticExotics
I wasn't expecting these babies to start hatching until this coming weekend. I checked on them a few days ago, and they seemed to be right on schedule. Apparently they started to pip immediately after that, because yesterday after work, I discovered that most of them had hatched!!
The last 2 hatched during the night.
Here are the 14 babies from Brokk X Henna

HEN-01
HEN-02
HEN-03
HEN-04
HEN-05

Old 07-18-2019, 12:04 PM   #9
MysticExotics
I will probably be keeping a couple of the thicker bordered Miami Tessera's, and definitely keeping 2-3 of the normal Miami babies.
I might hang onto one of the Amel Tessera's as well.

HEN-06 (holdback)
HEN-07
HEN-08
HEN-09
HEN-10 (holdback)

Old 07-18-2019, 12:05 PM   #10
MysticExotics
HEN-11
HEN-12
HEN-13
HEN-14 (possible holdback)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google