• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Meet "Rufus"

Where's Rufus?

He loves this Cave Hide with removable top. I stuff it with Sphagnum Moss. When he's shedding I wet it, but otherwise it's dry. This has become his favorite hiding place.

Attachments

• IMG_0021.JPG
    IMG_0021.JPG
    263.5 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_0022.JPG
    IMG_0022.JPG
    215 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_0023.JPG
    IMG_0023.JPG
    181.4 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_0025.JPG
    IMG_0025.JPG
    206.2 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_0026.JPG
    IMG_0026.JPG
    110.9 KB · Views: 80
Rufus's man... I mean snake cave! Too bad you can't give him a leather chair and a copy of Charming Snake magazine!

But seriously, love it, Karl. Rufus is just too cute in there.

I'm going to have to look around cause Bella barely fits in hers now but it's still her favorite place to be!! Rufus is one handsome snake!!

Nicole

Actually no, he's in a medium. Most corn snakes can do ok in a medium. If and when he gets 5 feet or more then I may have to go to a large, but I imagine this medium will last about another year or so.

Remember, Corn snakes actually prefer a "Tight Fitting hide" so smaller is better than something big

Like a snake in the Grass......

Rufus was cruising around his cage this evening and saw him peeking at me through one of the Artificial Plants. So I grabbed the camera to take a pic.

Attachments

• IMG_0030.JPG
    IMG_0030.JPG
    159.1 KB · Views: 95
Going back to his favorite hiding place

....... and with a full belly, he retires back to his favorite hiding place.

And yes, he did Kill that dead mouse. It always cracks me up.

Attachments

• IMG_0033.JPG
    IMG_0033.JPG
    197.2 KB · Views: 81
Back