• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

First corn clutch on the ground :D

Artemisace

She was in the process if laying her eggs when I left for work. After the pic had been taken she laid another egg so the count was 6 good 2 infertile. Can't wait to get home and see how many eggs she laid
323dc58a20f3ac78aeaf801a4ce748fc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Nice. Nothing sweeter than babies to be in little white packages. Congrats and best wishes!

It's definitely exciting, it's my first clutch of cornsnakes so I'm super excited :D I was hoping to have my coral snow girl ready to go as well, but she's been a slow grower and a problem feeder since day one :laugh:

Congratulations! Hope you post pictures of the little guys and gals after they pop out.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Congratulations! Hope you post pictures of the little guys and gals after they pop out.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

You can count on that :grin01: I hope I get a lot of hypo tesseras out of this clutch, but I just can't wait to see the babies either way :D

That's so cool! I'm kinda new to all this. Hope you post picks when they hatch! Can't wait to see them! Congratulations [emoji4][emoji216]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's so cool! I'm kinda new to all this. Hope you post picks when they hatch! Can't wait to see them! Congratulations [emoji4][emoji216]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you 😊 I'll be posting lots of pics once they've hatched out.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

I need to pay more attention to this thread. So, out of the clutch only six were viable and hatched and also showed that my female was het amel all along and I never knew that. So at final count that's five tesseras and one normal, of the tesseras two are normal, one is hypo, one is amel (at least) and the other I believe is a hypo amel.
4dfdd7c4245f5318636763d4dc63fd0f.jpg
3be2d1e0c5c0eef00a9023fb167f28f6.jpg
61976e365f2a76225cc7b4e4cfa63060.jpg
5508e406cc5fa3dfc58e896936151182.jpg
d32c5a6b419e6cdf5f564e9ea9e42704.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back