• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

**Our first show vending & our Pick Ups**

sinisterserpents1

Love All, Trust A Few
Well as some of you may know we had our first show this weekend where we were vending. It went very well I thought and I can't wait to do it again!! Even though we came home with a few new pick ups also lol I didn't even look around at the show (except at the tables that were on the way from my table to the bathroom lol), but my husband made up for what I didn't buy.

We also got to meet some fellow cs.com members!! That is what I was looking foward to most. It was super nice meeting all of those that stopped by our table and said hello!

Now on to the pics.

This is my husband at our table:
2010_09060006.JPG
These are my blue beauties from Michael Lambert (the lucky fellow who hatched the 2 headed snow)
2010_09060018.JPG
I couldn't be more happier with this pair. I've always wanted a pair! Thanks Michael!!
2010_09060020.JPG
This is my lil motley golddust girl being shy.
2010_09060021.JPG
Didn't want to stress her out to bad, so I let her play peek a boo.
2010_09060022.JPG

Hog Time

We went to the USARK auction, that was hosted by Limey. Those of you who know Limey can only imagine what the auction was like. You should have to pay to get in to hear his jokes!! I had a blast there. We won 2 male het hypo hogs and a exo terra cage (that had a freaking trantula in it and I didn't know it, so I gave it away and kept the cage lol) for $100.

het Hypo male #1
2010_09060023.JPG
het Hypo male #2
2010_09060024.JPG
het Hypo female (had to buy one lol)
2010_09060025.JPG
and a het Albino female for our albino boy!!
2010_09060026.JPG
And this is probably my favorite!!!!! I finally got an albino jungle corn!!!! WOWSER!!:dancer:
2010_09060027.JPG

Can't forget the Crestie!!

I also got a female crestie for my male. She still has a lil bit of growing to do. A very calm and sweet lil girl. Fires up a deep nice red!! I just love her! She came from Limey.

2010_09060016.JPG

2010_09060030.JPG

2010_09060032.JPG

2010_09060033.JPG
And this was gave to us to, we gotta find her a boyfriend. This is a Puget Sound garter. I coulda sold a whole table full of these all day long!! Everyone drooled over her. She has a lil nose rub, but I can fix that.
2010_09060028.JPG

We was also given a female adult banana king. The couple said she was aggressive and didn't want her, but so far she's been very nice. Of course, I forgot a pic of her. Maybe next time.

Hope you all enjoy!

That auction was amazing lol and that was so funny with the tarantula XD

I know it was crazy!!! Limey could go professional! I didn't get to take pics of the copperheads we got from you. They are a little pissy. They made love the whole way home!! hahaaha

Sorry for posting before you were done!!

And thats ok, hopefully they will calm down for you lol....and do you mean that they made love literally or figuratively!?

Awesome pics up Tiff! I wish I could have been there with you! Maybe next year if we get some results from our corns next year! And depending on how our gecko eggs turn out too. I get to meet Limey next weekend!!

So how many people are at the auctions? And what time are they generally held? We are going to the MARS next Sat. They are having one there but if it is too late, we won't be able to.

This acution was held at the Ramada where we were staying in the conference room. It was right after the show Saturday evening at 5:45pm. Limey was drunk as a skunk. You didn't flinch in his auction, if you did you just bid. I was scared to even breathe! lol

I hope we can do a show together one of these days.

How long did the auction last? I have heard you got to watch out for Limey! I am hoping to get a male crested from him..one of my females came from him. The other came from Allen Rephashy, the other I am not sure and my male from Matt Parks.

Last edited:
And this was gave to us to, we gotta find her a boyfriend. This is a Puget Sound garter. I coulda sold a whole table full of these all day long!! Everyone drooled over her. She has a lil nose rub, but I can fix that.
View attachment 134700
Very pretty crested! If you don't find a male Puget before then, you can have dibs on mine. The vet told me that because of the female's eye infection there was a possibility that she won't sexually mature & breed. So in a year or so, if she turns out to be barren, I'll probably sell the male.

Very pretty crested! If you don't find a male Puget before then, you can have dibs on mine. The vet told me that because of the female's eye infection there was a possibility that she won't sexually mature & breed. So in a year or so, if she turns out to be barren, I'll probably sell the male.

Thanks for the offer, I'll def keep that in mind. I'm sorry to hear about your female girl. We have a few other people looking put for a male.

Well I think it was the 2 bigger ones and the lil one was just squished in the middle for the fun of it. All 3 tails were wrapped up together lol

These little beauties are all over the place where I live. I have been intending on catching some to breed them and sell them myself but just haven't had the time to do so. I LOVE these blue garters.

Technically, they are illegal to own in Washington. When I first bought mine, I knew that but figured that at some point it hadn't been illegal & that's how they first got into people's collections. However, from what I've heard since, they have always been illegal to collect in Washington, so all of the the CB ones out there are from illegal parents.

Back