CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

Snake Trade

Old 10-31-2014, 03:39 PM   #1
SerpentLady4
Snake Trade

I am willing to swap my beautiful marked and extremely docile coral snow corn from SMR for a buckskin okeetee baby. I have small and large pinks to feed the new baby. If there any offers my phone number is 630-863-8859 and email address is jennifer9766@att. net

Old 10-31-2014, 03:52 PM   #2
Nanci
Is this the one that isn't eating???

Old 10-31-2014, 04:23 PM   #3
SerpentLady4
Yes, maybe he belongs to a better owner I am going to try live pinky next week

Old 10-31-2014, 04:43 PM   #4
Tiffycj
That frightens me. I don't believe you are a bad owner, but I also don't think you should be acquiring another, or different, snake when the one you have is having issues. I also don't agree with giving someone a non eater unless that is the reason you are giving him away. If it is an issue of tank setup, then your new snake could just as easily start having problems.

I recommend waiting until the previous issue is resolved... But that's my honest opinion. Sorry.

Old 10-31-2014, 06:56 PM   #5
ceduke
Why is this, and the other thread about looking for a buckskin okeetee, in the photo gallery?

Old 10-31-2014, 07:55 PM   #6
SerpentLady4
Crackerhead could we make an exchange at my house so I don't stress him out anymore than he is

Old 11-01-2014, 04:27 PM   #7
Galataya16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffycj View Post
That frightens me. I don't believe you are a bad owner, but I also don't think you should be acquiring another, or different, snake when the one you have is having issues. I also don't agree with giving someone a non eater unless that is the reason you are giving him away. If it is an issue of tank setup, then your new snake could just as easily start having problems.

I recommend waiting until the previous issue is resolved... But that's my honest opinion. Sorry.
I apologize if this offends, but I agree with tiffycj. You just posted in your other thread, that Don had told you that he believes the snakes stomach has possibly shut down and you haven't figured out yet what issues you are having. It bothers me that you are now looking for a healthy snake in trade for your snake that could possibly be to far gone as stated in your previous post, without having figured out the issue.

Old 11-01-2014, 04:36 PM   #8
SerpentLady4
Ok excuse me he said getting there. Maurice could be a non feeder and live pinky could jump start his stomach. Terri is a breeder and she has more knowledge and experience with this and has access to live pinky mice as where I don't. The only place that has live is a waste of gas to drive to.

Old 11-01-2014, 04:46 PM   #9
Galataya16
Well, I apologize for assuming because in the last thread it seemed like you were refusing Terri's help. If you have been accepting that help and this is their suggestions then again, I apologize for assuming. Props to you for accepting the help and trying for this baby. Just felt like you were giving up on him and just want a healthy baby for a trade of one that probably wasn't going to make it. I hope everything works out with the poor baby.

Old 11-01-2014, 04:55 PM   #10
cosmiclandscaping
Now I don't want to be a dick here or anything, but this is a forum for open discussion regarding the best treatment for your pet corn snakes, so I'll put in my 2 cents..

Now I am new to corn snakes but my family and I have and have had a veritable zoo of pets, and I don't think any amount of gas would be a waste if it meant helping my pets. I treat my snake like I treat my border collie, and these are living beings we're talking about here. I would drive to mars if that's what it took.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google