CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

2 Corns in 1 cage?

Old 01-20-2010, 10:34 AM   #21
Buzzard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepper View Post
That could work but I can't help but feel it'll be a tight fit especially to make an adequate cool and warm side. IIRC dividing a tank in half doesn't yield the same floorspace as a tank with half the gallonage would. IE half a 20gal would be significantly smaller than a 10gal.
I think if it is a 20 long it should be fine for hatchlings but within the year to year and a half you would have to upgrade like pepper suggested. If it is a tall tank. I would make levels with shelves on the back wall. Some corns love to climb, and the levels allow for more floor space....

Old 01-20-2010, 10:49 AM   #22
danielle
Also cheap tupperware totes from walmart or target cost at most $4 and will house a snake comfortably for a year or more depending on size. The 42 qt. will house the snake forever

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google