CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Rich Z's Blatherings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Rich Z's Blatherings Since Connie and I have retired the SerpenCo business, topics here will focus on topics of a more personal and general nature.

Zombie Deer Disease

Old 02-24-2019, 08:17 PM   #1
Rich Z
Zombie Deer Disease

Everyone and everything can be a zombie these days.... :ack2:

https://www.vox.com/2019/2/21/182332...er-disease-map

If it spreads to squirrels, I hope they don't come after me in droves. Maybe I need to stock up on more ammo, just in case.

Old 02-25-2019, 11:06 AM   #2
Twolunger
And the good news just keeps on coming... Tuberculosis all but stopped deer hunting in northern Michigan, and now you will be afraid to eat any venison. I never liked it anyway but some people love the taste. I'm not so sure humans haven't already been infected, I see the dementia and hallucinations in some of our new politicians.

Old 02-25-2019, 11:40 AM   #3
67temp
It's just a new name for a disease that has been around for a long time now.

Old 02-25-2019, 02:55 PM   #4
Rich Z
No one really knows what the baseline SHOULD be for a 100 percent healthy and genetically solid human being. After all, we are ALL inbred from Adam and Eve, aren't we?

Old 02-25-2019, 03:16 PM   #5
Twolunger
Well, when I pass on I have a lot of questions for the Lord. Unfortunately, I won't have a way of passing the info on to those left behind. i thought about using Morse code like the poor unfortunate in Metallica "One" but could never master those dots and dashes. I do know some individuals who have a family tree that is a straight trunk.

Old 02-25-2019, 08:08 PM   #6
Rich Z
Reminds me of a joke I heard a while back.

Do you know why solving crimes is so hard to do in Alabama?

No dental records and the DNA is the same for everyone.

Old 02-26-2019, 09:13 PM   #7
Twolunger
What's a good pick-up line for a girl you like at a bar in Alabama. "Hey, nice tooth!" Anyway, we had our share of low foreheads in northern Michigan. We had 3 brothers living about a mile from our farm who we named Larry, Darryl, and Darryl after the brothers on the Newhart show. They got drunk one night and got in an argument with a guy who was drinking with them at their house. One of the brothers shot and killed the guy. They didn't know what to do with the body, so jacked up an old car they had and placed the body under it and knocked it off the jack. Then they called an ambulance claiming there was an accident while their friend was working on the car. The EMT noticed the bullet hole right away and called the police.

Old 03-06-2019, 04:42 PM   #8
Twolunger
I hope anyone with friends or relatives in Alabama has heard from them and they are safe. My friends say it's like a war zone there. Their homes only suffered minor wind damage but others weren't so lucky, with deaths reported as well as property damage. Having gone through a few tornadoes and hurricanes myself I know how devastating it can be.

Old 03-07-2019, 12:12 AM   #9
Rich Z
I heard that we had a tornado touch down within a mile of us. Connie and I took shelter in the old reptile building when she got an alert through her cell phone, since it is a concrete block structure and likely stronger than our house is. Yeah, was quite a storm front that developed.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google