• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Dante intro and progress thread

I set up Virgil's tank, minus the humid hide I've ordered but haven't received quite yet. He's still in his QT tank for now but soon I'll move him in.

Attachments

• IMG_5017.JPG
    IMG_5017.JPG
    208.7 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_5015.JPG
    IMG_5015.JPG
    154 KB · Views: 26
It's been a little while. Took Dante out for some photos in natural light right after his last shed. Virgil is growing SO quickly. He's nearly 80g now. He's in blue for the first time since I brought him home. Dante has also grown so much since I first got him, it's fun to look back at pics from last fall :)

Attachments

• IMG_3169.jpg
    IMG_3169.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_6645.JPG
    IMG_6645.JPG
    246.1 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_6637.JPG
    IMG_6637.JPG
    148.5 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_6643.JPG
    IMG_6643.JPG
    171.7 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_6013 2.JPG
    IMG_6013 2.JPG
    168.5 KB · Views: 20
I also got a shelving unit to keep both the corn's tanks on as well as some storage and my millipede enclosures.

Attachments

• IMG_6070.JPG
    IMG_6070.JPG
    191.1 KB · Views: 22
OOOOPS. Brought home another baby today. I'm kind of hoping this one is a girl. I think I'll send off my three snake's sheds for genetic testing soon so I can know for sure what everyone is.

Attachments

• IMG_7373.JPG
    IMG_7373.JPG
    297.1 KB · Views: 14
Back