• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Holdback Female Whiteout Zero African Fat-Tail Gecko!

Carinata

Ever Evolving Exotics
This girl is just smoking! This girl was set to be one of my holdbacks, but I've got another project I'm funding and I'm looking to move her. She is flawless in every way, and is very well started. She comes from my Zero bloodline, which proved out this season. She weighs 20 grams and is feeding very well on Lateralis Roaches and Mealworms.

She is $950 shipped!

*I accept PayPal, Check, Postal Money Order and Cash
*Shipping is done via FedEx Priority Overnight
*Check my website for a full list of terms and conditions
*I am always open to trades, currently looking for African Fat-Tail Gecko morphs!

Thanks,
David Deem
[email protected]
703-789-7221-Call or Text

Attachments

• WoZr2.jpg
    WoZr2.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 41
  • WoZr3.jpg
    WoZr3.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 41
  • WoZr1.jpg