CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Other Animals and Related Items For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Other Animals and Related Items For Sale Any other types of animals, plus caging, feeders, etc, can be posted within this area. ALL members can place ads in this section.

New Glass 20%0ff everything till 10/26

Old 09-23-2012, 12:20 PM   #1
exar15xe
New Glass 20%0ff everything till 10/26

everything is 20% off till the 26ththat's two weeks so take advantage of it while you can, the school will be having their pre Christmas sale soon and they will all be going to that so if you like it get it now before the 26th

I can not edit the other add any more and I have some new stuff to post, so here is a new combined add. These things are made by both me and Tammy and some of it may seem high in price and some low, this is because some things we did not make with the intention to sell but the price listed is what it would take to buy it. We will add more as we make more and we do take orders. Christmas is quickly creeping around the corner so if you need something give us some time to make it and cold shop the bottom please.

I am really unhappy with the pictures on these many of them the colors are so faded looking in the pictures, but in glass that does not happen unless you sandblast or alter them in some way and none of these are altered so they are bright and rich in color as glass is.

We can also make Christmas ornaments they range in price depending on how much color is on them from 10 to 25 dollars each.

Large fluted pastel and white bowl stands 4" tall and is 9.5" at the widest flutes $45.00

This fun and colorful Fluted bowl made with the use of optics aka "blown mold" to create this playful free form vessel. 8.25 inch wide 3 inch deep. Color is my own personal mix of colors. $45.00

Closed form bowl. Blue multi and garnet red richly colored piece can fit the small tea light candle. Opening is 1.5 inch, widest point is 4.25 inch wide, 4 inch tall. $30.00

Old 09-23-2012, 12:29 PM   #2
exar15xe
Pink, white, and turquoise tear drops shape flattened vase 7" tall, this elegant piece is being considered for submission to the mobile museum for their up coming glass exhibition so it will be available after that show. $85.00

Red and white festooned sculptural piece stands almost 10" tall with it's dinosaur style neck. $20.00

Clear dinosaur sculptural piece, but this one has an open top and can have colors added to it to fit your style. The opening is large enough to add colored sand or glitter ect to the body. It also stands 10" tall $20.00

Old 09-23-2012, 12:37 PM   #3
exar15xe
This is a piece that we made early on in our glass blowing experience, its a pink multi colored vase and stands about 7" tall. $15.00

This is another early work, it is a little on the thick side so it wont tip over, it is also in the pink multi color with a purple lip wrap. It stands about 5 cute inches tall. $15.00

Orange frit pumpkin with green stem, is aprox 4 x 4" in size $20.00

Old 09-23-2012, 01:01 PM   #4
exar15xe
This is a beautiful small fade up fluted bowl, it was made with the intent of looking like water/waves crashing so it starts with a dark cobalt blue in the bottom moving to a wave and turquoise blue with white accents. These pictures take away from the white color The bowl is cut on an angle to face it forward to you as well. It stands 3.5" and is 6" apart at its widest flute. $40.00

This is another scenic fluted bowl, this is meant to look like a field with flowers and sky. The bowl really speaks for itself it stands 3.5" and is 7" across at it's widest flute. $45.00

Both of these are technically difficult to make hence the higher price.

Old 09-23-2012, 01:34 PM   #5
exar15xe
This is a flower top free form vase with a white base with green purple and pink swirls or color. This vase stands almost 7"tall and is 3" wide at the bottom. The colors are much more vibrant then in these pics. $40.00

This colorful pink multi blown mold form with a wave blue trailing lip wrap. This vessel stands about 4.5" tall and is about 3.5" wide at lip. $35.00 *This piece does have a relatively large chunk taken out of the bottom, see is 2nd pic I will try to grind it down as much as possible but I may not be able to get all of it. So I would not recommend using it for hot/cold liquids.

This is a new color I bought called chameleon because it changes from a beautiful delicate blue to green depending on heat used. So this has some green in the tips of the opening and some swirls of green in the body, the pics don't show them to well. Stands 9" tall and is 3.5" at the widest point $45.00

Old 09-23-2012, 01:45 PM   #6
exar15xe
This is a tulip top large flame orange/red and white festooned vase. Color is one of a kind due to is reaction, I have tried to replicate it but can not. So this unique vase stands a huge 10.5" tall and is 5" wide at it's widest point. $65.00

This extra large very bright orange swirl vase was flattened to make a wider appearance, during this process it did not flatten out perfectly on both sides hence a lower than normal price at $50.00 you can see in the 2nd pic it is slightly puffier on one side. But 1 side has to face the wall lol Stands 14.5 tall by 7.25" at its wides point and 4" deep.

This is a Triangular vase three pull, vase stands 8-1/4 inches average 3.5 inches wide. Color is alternating Garnet red and Blue Violet making a beautiful one of a kind combination. $45.00

Old 09-23-2012, 02:03 PM   #7
exar15xe
This is a large fade up rich garnet red tear drop shape piece, not one that we particularly want to sell but for the right price everything is for sale lol. It stands 14" tall and is 6" wide at it's widest point and 2.5" deep $100.00

This is a beautiful fluted tall bowl made with murrine pieces. *Murrines are pre-made pieces, you take sheets of color glass cut them to size and stack them in arrangements so the vertical slice looks lie you want them use fuse them in a kiln so they melt/stick and make a block of colors the you slice/cut each one with a tile saw or similar device. The you place them in a annealer and bring them up to 1065 degrees and when you have you molten glass shaped you heat it up and roll over you murrines and they stick to you glass then you can cook them in and make your piece. Lots of work in these pieces, stands 5" tall and is 6.5" at its widest flute. $50.00

Old 09-23-2012, 02:36 PM   #8
exar15xe
This is a tall elegant shaped vase in a grey/brown transparent color with red/orange powdered glass netting design applied and stretched to fade out at the bottom. It is a good sturdy vase and it stands almost 8" tall and is 2.75" wide at the top. $40.00

This next piece is a opaque black opal sculptural piece with bright yellow and orange wrapping and festooning designs. This is a free form sculptural piece. Color has been reduced inside and turned silver, you can see around the rim of the inside. Roughly 7" by 6" wide. $50.00

Old 09-23-2012, 03:26 PM   #9
exar15xe
This is a new cobalt blue small vessel with 4 red/orange bars stringers rolled on for a organic design. in the right lighting you can see the texture of the glass frit as it progresses up the vessel and starts to elongate to strips. Stands almost 5"tall and 4" wide. $25.00

This is a fun design cup type shape orange with a blue wrap and extra tall clear bottom. Stands 4.5" tall and is 3.5" wide at the lip. $15.00

Tall slender blue wave vase made with cobalt blue frit fades in the opposite fashion from top to bottom. Stands 12" tall and is aprox 3.5" wide $30.00

This is a wide bodied clear vessel stands over 3.5" tall and is 4.5" wide at widest point. $5.00

Old 09-23-2012, 03:36 PM   #10
exar15xe
This is an open form pear shape vessel I am trying to do more free form type shapes and tops on my pieces. This is very dark brown black color and stands 7.5" tall and is almost 4.5" wide at widest point. $75.00

This is an extra large half fluted orange swirl bowl, you can see it has a gentle flute composition to the from and a smooth half round for the back. Stands almost 5" tall and 9" across $40.00

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google