• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Last Coral Snow X Cayenne Fire Tessera baby for sale!! ***Updated 1/29/2014****

MysticExotics

(formerly NWHeather)
I only have ONE baby left!! He is a Red Factor Amel (het Anery, poss het Bloodred) $25!!
The prices do NOT include shipping. (Reasonable offers will be considered).

**If you are interested, please email me at [email protected]

I'm very happy with how this whole clutch turned out!

Only one of the parents in this pairing was RF, you only need one to produce your own RF babies.

Here are photos of he Dam (Coral Snow) and Sire het Cayenne Fire Tessera (RF) **The parents are NFS

***I've added a photo of the Sire when he was baby, so you can see how the RF progressed over the past two years

***UPDATED 1/29/14***

Attachments

• 75942_165059_VeryLarge_VzsDoKvrUtf.jpg
    75942_165059_VeryLarge_VzsDoKvrUtf.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 246
  • 72660_268712_VeryLarge_8dAV5NSuo6QJ.jpg
    72660_268712_VeryLarge_8dAV5NSuo6QJ.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 246
  • 72660_158563_VeryLarge_T0bg6uberocC.jpg
    72660_158563_VeryLarge_T0bg6uberocC.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
ONE Red Factor male left!

A12(M) RF

$25 (shipping is additional)

Attachments

• A12mRf.jpg
    A12mRf.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
Removed this post and edited to the first page, so all available babies are on first page

Last edited:
Luke Snell produced this guy.
Check with Jason Baylin (East Coast Serpents). I know he has some Red Coastals avaialble, but I cannot remember off hand if he has any Red Jags. Jason is a friend of mine & is very easy to work with.

**Check out his "Available" album on his East Coast Serpents FB page, I see at least one Jag from a Red Coastal x Coastal Jag pairing available.

(If you scroll all the way through, there's a Red Tiger x Red Coastal, listed as SOLD. That girl is mine & is one of the females set to pair with Rune down the road.)

Luke Snell produced this guy.
Check with Jason Baylin (East Coast Serpents). I know he has some Red Coastals avaialble, but I cannot remember off hand if he has any Red Jags. Jason is a friend of mine & is very easy to work with.

I sent him an email, thanks

Back