• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Dakota Corns" Corns For Sale!

Drizzt80

Dakota Corns
In the attempt to consolidate some of my '09 hatchling ads, I have the following snakes available. Individual hatchling pictures can be found by clicking on each underlined morph name.

Platinums - 2.1 available
$265 1.1 Pair, $125 lone male

Normals het Charcoal/Sunkissed - 1.2 available
$380 1.1 Pair, $225 lone female, $190 lone male

Caramel het Amel - 0.3 available ALL SOLD PENDING PAYMENT
$70 1.1 Pair, $43 lone female, $35 lone male

Bloodred het Charcoal - 0.2 available
$140 1.1 Pair, $80 lone female, $70 lone male

Bloodred - 5.3 available
$120 1.1 Pair, $75 lone female, $60 lone male

Bloodred het Hypo - 5.1 available
$140 1.1 Pair, $85 lone female, $70 lone male

Hypo Bloodred - 0.1 available
$180 1.1 Pair, $110 lone female, $90 lone male

Shipping not included in any prices. Shipping discounts can be discussed based on quantity purchased!

Please PM or Email your interest.
EMPic.jpg

Thanks for looking,
D80

Attachments

• PG09005.jpg
    PG09005.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 533
Last edited:
Hey, are your bloods even bettter this year or what? I know they were AMAZING last year, but you had sold a bunch of your breeders to make room for up and coming ones, did the quality get even better, that is IF it possibly can?? lol :)

Rebecca

1.0 Hypo Lavender, 1.0 Platinum, 0.1 Lavender Bloodred all SOLD pending payment.

Thanks for looking,
D80

Hey, you, buy my snakes. They've eaten well over 3 times now! Except the Bloods. They just had their 3rd meal. Yesterday. Seriously. No foolin'. Rich is out of snakes. Where else ya gonna go to get snakes? Huh?

D80

13 of the Bloods (not sure which ones, more than likely 2.1 Bloodreds het Hypo will be left) and the 3 Caramels will be heading out this coming week pending payment. Numbers are dwindling. I'll update exactly what's left this week.

Thanks for looking,
D80

Back