CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

Raffle for Stephen Wagner- Hypo plasma

Old 06-11-2010, 10:31 PM   #91
zorro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
Oooh, and PayPal charged me a fee! Is that because it's personal?? Oh well...

PS- Thanks Eric!! I was so excited I forgot to even write anything in the message!
I have seen that if it is a gift they charge the sender, sorry, thanks so much for your help.
Nanci on a different note out of that clutch that had three lav bloods het hypo and amel all three were males
Thanks
John

Old 06-11-2010, 11:11 PM   #92
zorro
Thanks so much everyone, so far there are about 150 chances in the drawing so it may take me most of the day tomorrow to get ready for the drawing but I will have my 2 1/2 year old granddaughter pick a name.
Thanks everyone
John

Old 06-11-2010, 11:15 PM   #93
zorro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asbit View Post
I'm with Heather and Nanci...that snake definitely has a spot in my home!!!
I can't ship to Canada, if you can figure out how to get it to you if you win, I could use your help. If you would like your donations back I am happy to do that also.
Sorry, please let me know
John

Old 06-11-2010, 11:35 PM   #94
Asbit
John if I win I would very quickly get my passport renewed and an american fed ex postal address for you to ship to, just south of the border in Minot, ND. That way I could drive on down and pick it up from there!!

And if by some bad stoke of luck, I could not get it all put together fast enough, then I would simply ask you to redraw it for someone else. No matter what though, definitely send my donation to Stephen. The main reason I entered this raffle was to help out a fellow member of this site, esp. as he has bee so nice to me in the past.

Old 06-12-2010, 02:18 AM   #95
stephen
Thank You Everyone

This place is great and you are like family.
May God bless you all and keep you safe...

Old 06-12-2010, 02:53 AM   #96
EddieA
Just get better, dude. We need snakes.

(Ha! You're loved, bro!)

Old 06-12-2010, 10:35 AM   #97
Asbit
I second Eddie, and the others who feel that they would rather help you out in any way possible than see you sell off you stunning stock and no longer have those great snakes available to us!!!!!

So please try not to worry, try to focus on getting better and remember God will provide.

Old 06-12-2010, 03:51 PM   #98
Jenstar
I hope your hand heals fast, with pippie season here you'll need it. I agree with Tisha you'll need all of those beautiful snakes your trying to sell to make babies I can buy.

Old 06-12-2010, 05:10 PM   #99
vetusvates
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asbit View Post
I second Eddie, and the others who feel that they would rather help you out in any way possible than see you sell off your stunning stock and no longer have those great snakes available to us!!!!!

So please try not to worry, try to focus on getting better and remember God will provide.
I echo this sentiment, Stephen. I would be in the group Tisha describes above as "the others".

Old 06-12-2010, 06:15 PM   #100
zorro
The drawing is about to happen:
STandby

John

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google