CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

1.0 proven 2005 (1000g, 5ft) Anery het bloodred--$1 increment auction

Old 05-03-2011, 06:13 PM   #21
desertanimal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth89 View Post
So why are you selling him?
Because I am moving to Boston, where I'm sure I will have much less room than I have had in AZ, so I am reducing my collection to just 4 snakes.

Old 05-03-2011, 06:18 PM   #22
Calift
Well in that case ... if you move to Boston I could buy him in person!

Old 05-03-2011, 06:23 PM   #23
desertanimal
LOL!

Well . . . if you were willing to accept a package that includes him, the 4 snakes I'm keeping, my banded geckos, and my tarantula and babysit my critters until I get there, we might be able to work that out!

Edited to add: Naturally, you'd still need to win the auction outright at this point, but I'd be willing to "work something out" with shipping (which I'm sure you'd assumed, but I got a concerned PM so I needed to clarify.)

Old 05-03-2011, 10:55 PM   #24
foxyjax1212
I wanna bid $16

Old 05-03-2011, 10:56 PM   #25
Em Wright
Upping my bid to $17...

Old 05-04-2011, 11:32 AM   #26
Ruth89
I have another curiosity. Does he have a name?

Old 05-04-2011, 02:15 PM   #27
desertanimal
Haha. Yes, his name is Scout.

And while I'm not keeping him, I'm keeping two of his offspring to breed together when they grow up to produce his granite and hypo granite grandchildren. Hopefully I get a nice, big, chill, granite that will remind me of him.

Old 05-04-2011, 02:21 PM   #28
Ruth89
thats very sweet It is too bad you don't have room to keep him right now. I am getting a new terrarium built and it might be big enough for Scout. I'm just waiting to see the progress on it.

I am sure his offspring will produce more beauties like him!

Old 05-04-2011, 02:23 PM   #29
desertanimal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth89 View Post
thats very sweet It is too bad you don't have room to keep him right now. I am getting a new terrarium built and it might be big enough for Scout. I'm just waiting to see the progress on it.
I keep him in the same size sweater-box plastic tub that I keep all my other adults. Don't wait too long! Auction ends Friday night!

Old 05-04-2011, 02:27 PM   #30
Ruth89
Haha, I know. I should know about the terrarium tomorrow. Hopefully!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google