CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

Guess the clutch, Win a Lavender!

Old 06-19-2011, 04:51 PM   #1
Arpolis
Guess the clutch, Win a Lavender!

Hello to everyone!

I want to play a game with everyone with the chance for the winner to pay nothing but shipping for a new snake from this clutch:

The Rules are simple and are as follows:

First: I tell you everything I can about this clutch.
Second: You pick out and post what all will hatch from this clutch. (considering only morphs and NOT including sex)
Third: There may only be one guess per person.
Fourth: There may not be duplicate guesses so the first to post their guess gets the guess.
Fifth: When the clutch hatches I will post the results and the winner gets their choice of one snake & I will ship him/her to you at the cost of the quote from Ship Your Reptiles.

In the event of no winner I will choose the closest guess to what hatched and that person will be named the winner. In that case if two or more people are mathematically closest to the actual morphs hatched then we will go into sudden death and the tied people must guess what sexes are there & I will choose the winner from there.

I will reserve the right to hold the winners snake & only ship when I am sure the weather is safe for shipping. I will also only ship a snake after it has successfully taken 3 frozen thawed meals & is strong enough for shipment. I do not do international shipping & will only ship to the lower 48 states.

Now on with the games!!!!!

First of all here are the facts about this clutch:

1) Mother X Father is (Lavender 100%het Hypo X Hypo Lavender 100%het Diffused)
Here are pictures of the Mother and then father:

Amadalla: (mother)

Pillow Case: (father)

2) The clutch was a nice size of 17 eggs with no slugs.

3) As of day 58 all eggs have grown in size and all when candled have veins running through them.

3) The male is a proven breeder from Blue Apple Herps, I have raised the female since a juvenile, she is a virgin breeder & is only known to be het Hypo.

You may ask as many questions as needed before making any guesses.

Let the Games Begin!

Old 06-19-2011, 05:25 PM   #2
bruno232
Not knowing if the mother is het diffused or any hidden goodies. I would take the easy guess of Lavender's and Hypo Lavender's

Old 06-19-2011, 05:27 PM   #3
Firefur
50.0% Lavender (het Hypo)

50.0% Hypo Lavender
both possibly het. Diffused

Old 06-19-2011, 05:31 PM   #4
Airidies
Lavender's, hypo Lavender, and if your are lucky Plasma's and hypo Plasma's so my guess is Lavender's, hypo Lavender, Plasma's and Hypo Plasma's

Old 06-19-2011, 05:33 PM   #5
Arpolis
I believe I was not specific enough in the rules. An example of an eligible guess would be. 13 lavenders and 4 hypo lavenders hatched or 7 lavenders & 7 hypo lavenders. If 7 lavenders and 7 hypo lavenders hatch then the second guess wins. Any questions?

Old 06-19-2011, 05:34 PM   #6
Firefur
1o lavenders and 7 hypo lavenders then

Old 06-19-2011, 06:22 PM   #7
stephen
Lavenders

How are you going to be able to tell which Lavenders are Homo Hypo?

Old 06-19-2011, 07:39 PM   #8
rnfrazier
11 lavender and 6 hypo lavenders.

Old 06-19-2011, 07:47 PM   #9
starsevol
I think 9 lavenders and 8 hypo lavenders.

Old 06-19-2011, 07:53 PM   #10
Buzzard
12 lavs and 5 hypo lavs.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google