CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

PRO EXOTICS RAFFLE - WINNERS CHOSEN!

Old 10-08-2011, 12:49 PM   #1
Candachan
PRO EXOTICS RAFFLE - WINNERS CHOSEN!

TICKET SALES CLOSED AND WINNERS CHOSEN! CONGRATS AND THANK YOU!

I WOULD LIKE TO GET WINNING SNAKES SHIPPED OUT THAT FOLLOWING WEEK TO AVOID COLD WEATHER!

TWENTY-THREE chances to win! 200 tickets! Those are amazing odds!
100% of all ticket sales will be donated to Pro Exotics!

For every $5 ticket, you get a chance to win one or more of 23 babies. Winners must pay shipping, but it will be combined if you win multiple animals!

I am offering:

2.5 Classic 66% het Hypo, Amel, Lavender, and Cinder!

Beautiful Miami-esque babies with interesting ventrals, from LBR parents. All of them are eating ravenously on f/t, some will even take x2 pinks per meal!

I will be raffling these off in 3 groups: 2 trios and 1 single female.

And bred and donated by Jayson Rafter: (THANK YOU!)
0.0.2 Butter 66% het Amel, Lavender, and Motley!

Bred and donated by Dr. Darryl G. Walker (THANK YOU!)
1.1 Hypo (Het Plasma)
1.1 Hypo Stripe (Het Amel/Amber)
1.1 Hypo (Het Amel/Sunkissed/Stripe)
2.0 Amel (66% Peppermint/Stripe)

When you send payment via Paypal, send as "Gift" and DO NOT USE THE WORDS RAFFLE/CONTEST/WINNING/ETC. Please include your forums name in the notes, and if you'd like to donate without a chance to get a snake, please put NO SNAKES also.

Please email me at candachan@gmail.com with how many tickets you would like, and I will send you payment information. Drawings will be done as soon as all 200 are sold.

Photos:

Mom:

Babies!

Feel free to post any comments or questions, as this is my first raffle! If you would like to donate animals to this raffle, please email me.

Photos of Jayson's Butters!

#2 is blue:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
E-mail sent, plus I would like to donate a few hatchlings to the raffle.

1.1 Classics het hypo 66% het cinder (winner can choose from several pairs)
1.1 from a Hypo Snow/Ghost het amel clutch (again, several pairs to pick and choose whatever combination the winner would like)
1.1 Classics het granite 50% het hypo and either motley or stripe (I keep forgetting my granite male is het for one or the other, just haven't proven if it's stripe yet)

This is the female classic het granite

This is the male classic het granite (but his belly is just a few checkers more than a homo diffuse)

His belly
THANK YOU SUSAN! <3

Old 10-08-2011, 08:26 PM   #2
Candachan
Looks like we have a few people lining up to get some tickets already! I'm really excited about this, hopefully it won't take to long to sell all of them!

Old 10-08-2011, 10:47 PM   #3
Reptileman81
I really must be keeping up on my news. What happened to Pro Exotics???

Old 10-08-2011, 10:55 PM   #4
Dracoluna
They had a fire in their building. Lost all of their stock. Animals and materials included.

Old 10-08-2011, 10:56 PM   #5
Candachan
Yes, they lost all their equipment and almost every snake died in the fire, except for a BCI and a few young P. coxi

Old 10-08-2011, 10:58 PM   #6
Dracoluna
At least they were able to save a few... Fires in buildings with a lot of animals is always a bad thing.

Old 10-09-2011, 01:47 AM   #7
Reptileman81
Holy cow man. You know I think I may have heard something about that, but I didn't know it was that bad. I could not even imagine being in that situation.

Old 10-09-2011, 02:03 AM   #8
AliCat37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Candachan View Post
Yes, they lost all their equipment and almost every snake died in the fire, except for a BCI and a few young P. coxi
They also found one of their mandarin rat snakes a few days ago!

Old 10-09-2011, 10:32 AM   #9
Candachan
That's right, I almost forgot about that little guy! Hopefully all the survivors live on without any health problems.

Old 10-09-2011, 11:20 AM   #10
Nanci
Not only the animals, which is heart-breaking, but all temp gun stock, books, cages, computers, phones- all office equipment.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google