CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

❤✻❤ Miami and Milksnake-Phase Miami Hatchlings ❤✻❤

Old 07-09-2012, 10:01 AM   #1
Nanci
❤✻❤ Miami and Milksnake-Phase Miami Hatchlings ❤✻❤

FREE DELIVERY TO DAYTONA!!

Miamis and Milksnake-Phase Miamis are ready to go! These babies are terrific feeders on FT pinks. They are all gentle and curious- they love to come out and be held! These babies will make excellent pets and/or breeders.

All these babies are poss het amel and motley. There are two amel Miamis in their clutch.

Priced from $35-$100, plus $40 to ship FedEx Hold at Location. You can see them all on my website, SnickerSnakes.com!

***I will not sell to snake mills or flippers, these are treasured pets first!***

Old 07-09-2012, 10:49 PM   #2
5 Star Serpents
I looked...I shouldn't have, because I'm completely at the mercy of my importer to get them to Canada and I know he would have just made a shipment from the Super Show so it could be quite awhile before he makes another

Old 07-13-2012, 09:57 PM   #3
Nanci
Plenty of gorgeous babies left!

And yes, you CAN buy love!! Check out this photoshoot and story of the AMAZING baby, Big Red!!

Big Red is SOLD, but there are still plenty of gorgeous Miamis waiting to go home and love you!!

Old 07-19-2012, 07:15 AM   #4
Nanci
BUMP !!

Old 07-19-2012, 08:02 AM   #5
Pal-O-Mine
Why oh why did I look?????!!!!!! I don't need to be looking at snakes! I gotta send $$$ to the editor! And for a change, I actually have enough houses for snakes because I found a good source of used, cheap tanks. My problem is that I've run out of space to put them!

And why do I like all your boys when, if I really do commit to another snake, I need more girls??!!!

But that is a very handsome clutch Nanci. Congrats!

Devon

Old 07-19-2012, 08:51 AM   #6
Nanci
Devon, have you seen these little ladies? Just trying to help!!

Old 07-19-2012, 08:53 AM   #7
Nanci
And to be fair, here are the boys!! (Male B, the first one pictured, is now sold!)

Old 07-19-2012, 09:39 AM   #8
Pal-O-Mine
You're killing me here!

Yup, still like them boys! So.......what color will they turn when they big?? Who are the parents???

I'm gonna wait and see what's left AFTER I pay the editor and the bills.

( If I get my story published, I'll be able to afford all kinds of corns! Note I said CORNS not bigger, more expensive breeds of snakes!)

Devon

Old 07-19-2012, 09:45 AM   #9
Nanci
Milky Milksnake is the dad, Cherry is the mom. They will have light silver-gray backgrounds, possibly a little tan toward the head, with black borders and red saddles. I feel like I've improved on the parents with most. They are poss het amel and motley.

The thing that I find exciting about these babies, though, (well besides Miami being just about my favorite!!) is that they are all total sweethearts. Calm, slow, inquisitive, people-oriented, just like their mother.

Old 07-19-2012, 09:49 AM   #10
Nanci
Here's a picture of the proud papa and Baby D, a milksnake-phase female. I'm expecting the babies to look something like Milky when they are mature.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google