CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > DIY Projects
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

DIY Projects Use this forum to post threads related to home made projects for your corns... Vivariums, hides, decorations, accessories, you name it. Anything to save some bucks or give your personalized touch.

Need Tips on Built-in Viv

Old 05-13-2016, 11:56 AM   #1
d.neat.oh
Need Tips on Built-in Viv

Hey all!
My boyfriend and I are currently in the process of building our "apartment" (nice 1600sq.ft. side of my parents' house), and we have the perfect opportunity to build a viv right into our balcony landing. We just want to make sure in doing so that we don't use any materials that could be harmful to our snake. Are there any particular things to avoid? And also, how would we go about making the setup removable (in the event my parents sell the house, and also to be able to get the whole thing out for cleaning)? If you have any advice (or just neat ideas to consider) I'd love to hear it!

-d.neat
1.0.0 Amel Corn Snake
1.0.0 Papillion
0.1.0 Husky/Brittany Spaniel Mix
1.0.0 Maine Coon
1.0.0 Ragdoll

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google