• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

WOW! 70 percent OFF of remaining 2007 and 2008 corns!

9:30 AM the Fed-Ex man delivered my 07 motley lavs. in great shape. didn't take a pic for this post though,;)

Rich, she's amazing, easily the best $90 I've ever spent on a snake. She's worth more than that even. I should have gotten two lol.

Meet Hadiyah

Seeing a butter stripe makes me regret not getting one :poke:

Cinder and (a cranky) lavender safely at home :D Thank you, Rich

9:30 AM the Fed-Ex man delivered my 07 motley lavs. in great shape. didn't take a pic for this post though,;)
I am sooo not getting anything done. LOL. Congratulations Saffleur, Misery, and ManOfCornSnakes. Now where is Heather and Hallie?

DARN IT!! pics didn't reduce. sometimes using the old computer at the night job here, just isn't worth it :( if any of the mods would like to remove these please feel free to do so! Sorry!

I am sooo not getting anything done. LOL. Congratulations Saffleur, Misery, and ManOfCornSnakes. Now where is Heather and Hallie?

Mine won't be arriving until tomorrow, and I have to wait until after my class to pick them up at FedEx, unless they arrive there early enough. :( I'm starting to get really nervous/anxious (I always do when having animals shipped) and so excited about seeing them! Tubs are all ready for them! Now to find names....

Hey Rich, I'm bummed I was way too late getting the money before the Golddust's het anery sold, but do you think you will have any babies this year, if so how much will they cost?

I received my 11 lav mots and 2 reg. lavs on Tues. They look very healthy, nice colors and patterns (a couple of the males are very nice!), and similar in size to my "leftover" '08s (not huge, but very well started). As usual, they were well packed, correctly sexed, with no kinks or noticeable problems. I haven't fed them yet, but they have obviously been feeding fine.

So I am very happy with my lavs (and lav mots happen to be one of my favorites anyway!). If there are any left, y'all better hurry up and get them! Thanks Rich!

Hey Rich, I'm bummed I was way too late getting the money before the Golddust's het anery sold, but do you think you will have any babies this year, if so how much will they cost?

Sorry.... Some things did sell out real quickly. I'm hoping the rest will be gone soon to give me a little bit of elbow space.

I don't know if I'll be producing any GoldDusts het anery this year. That was a project that I started and just decided to abandon, so I doubt I had much incentive to start it again this year. Generally speaking, if something is pretty slow moving, I really don't go out of my way to produce more of them if it takes a female that could be better utilized for another reason.

I am working on my 2009 price list right now. Hope to have it online in several days or so. This is always a pain in the butt to do....... Seems like if I'm not balls to the wall busy, then I have to be busy getting ready to be REAL busy shortly. If that makes any sense........ :crazy01:

That does make sense, I guess I just missed out then, Bummer! I'll be keeping an eye on your price list though, and hopefully I'll find something even better.

Rich did you say earlier in the year that you are having no holdbacks?
This could be an interesting price list!

Getting to be slim pickings on these sale items. These are YEARLINGS that are well established and doing well.

Only have females of the Amber Blood Reds left and they are all real pigs. Probably one of the best lines of corn snakes that I have every worked with. They picked up the personality traits of the Ambers and are a real pleasure to handle. Absolutely fearless and inquisitive about everything. You have to literally push them back into their cages.

Rich, how is the diffusion on the Amber bloods? Pretty much all of the caramel based bloods I've seen have very mediocre diffusion, and but for the clear belly, look more or less like non-blood examples.

Rich, how is the diffusion on the Amber bloods? Pretty much all of the caramel based bloods I've seen have very mediocre diffusion, and but for the clear belly, look more or less like non-blood examples.

Some are better than others. I've been picking out the best for each order going out. I look for best head patterns and clean bellies. But none of them are really shabby looking. I sold a lot of Ambers that were *almost* Amber Blood Reds.

I would say the diffusion in the Amber Blood Reds is no different then any other Blood Red outcrossed cultivar. There just hasn't been the selective breeding quite yet to refine them as has taken place in the earlier forms. In nearly every case I have seen, even using the very best of the Blood Reds as starter stock, you take a step backwards with every outcrossed project.

I LOVE my amber blood girl I got from Rich. Myah DOES eat like a pig, and she has the prettiest baldest head. If I had more cash I would've gotten one or 2 more....

Some are better than others. I've been picking out the best for each order going out. I look for best head patterns and clean bellies. But none of them are really shabby looking. I sold a lot of Ambers that were *almost* Amber Blood Reds.

I would say the diffusion in the Amber Blood Reds is no different then any other Blood Red outcrossed cultivar. There just hasn't been the selective breeding quite yet to refine them as has taken place in the earlier forms. In nearly every case I have seen, even using the very best of the Blood Reds as starter stock, you take a step backwards with every outcrossed project.

Well I couldn't resist, went ahead and ordered one!

Well I couldn't resist, went ahead and ordered one!

Thank you!

I know I fed a few of them last night, but I'm pretty sure I have more that are due to be fed tonight and tomorrow. If you would like, I can look through those and can send her out tomorrow (Wednesday) for you. I already have another shipment due to go out, so you would get it on Thursday. Seems to me I recall a few lighter ones that hatched out later on that will be in this group that I think you'll be happy with.

Thank you!

I know I fed a few of them last night, but I'm pretty sure I have more that are due to be fed tonight and tomorrow. If you would like, I can look through those and can send her out tomorrow (Wednesday) for you. I already have another shipment due to go out, so you would get it on Thursday. Seems to me I recall a few lighter ones that hatched out later on that will be in this group that I think you'll be happy with.

Yeah, shipping on Wed for a Thurs (5/21) works for me. And I'll trust your judgement in picking out (what I'm sure will be) an exceptional one. But if some of the better ones just fed, and shipping needs to wait until next week, that is fine, too. Just let me know.

Back