CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

Donations to Help - 1.1 '09 Ultramel Anery Motleys

Old 05-29-2010, 09:44 PM   #71
Drizzt80
Drawing is done . . . just have to process the pictures.

Mike sent me an email and he is out of town for memorial day so he will be in touch with the winner on Tuesday . . .

Brent/D80

Old 05-29-2010, 10:01 PM   #72
Drizzt80
Well, here we go!

The names all laid out nice and pretty:

And a few minutes later cut apart and all mixed up:

And I had my wife help me out this time:

. . .

Old 05-29-2010, 10:04 PM   #73
Drizzt80
. . . and the winner of the '09 Ultramel Anery Motleys is . . .

Congratulations Jessica/jsschrei!! I'll contact Mike with your email address and he'll be in touch with you Tuesday regarding shipping arrangements. Thank you again KJ and Mike for donating this beautiful pair of snakes to help out Ali. Thank you once again to everyone that donated for the chance at them! You're all awesome!

Brent/D80

Old 05-29-2010, 10:07 PM   #74
Drizzt80
Did you guys think I'd forgotten?!?!? C'mon, of course I held the drawing for the clipboard:

. . .

Old 05-29-2010, 10:15 PM   #75
Drizzt80
. . . and the winner of the handcrafted clipboard is . . .

Congratulations Betsy/wstphl!! I'll contact Jeff with your email address and he'll be in touch with you regarding shipping arrangements. Thank you Jeff Mohr for donating this beautiful hand crafted clipboard to help out Ali and her family.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Those who contributed to this effort are amazing and your help is truly appreciated. I mentioned this to a few people via email, but forgot to post it here. Thursday after school, the teacher that is working directly with the family had Ali on the computer via Skype. I got to speak to her for a few minutes. She was literally in the middle of chemo, but was holding tough while talking. She looks good and is giving this her best fight. Thank you all.

Brent/D80

Old 05-29-2010, 10:21 PM   #76
dionythicus
Big congrats to Jessica and Betsy!! This has been so much fun and I'm glad this helped out.

Old 05-29-2010, 10:26 PM   #77
stephen
Big Congrats!

Awesome thing you have done Brent, and we have alot of awesome members!............

Old 05-29-2010, 10:46 PM   #78
jsschrei
Cool!!!!

Thank you, Brent, for organizing this donation raffle. Such a good cause.

Thanks to KJ and Mike for donating the pair. They are awesome and I am thrilled.

I am so happy to have been a part of this function. Ali, I wish you all the best in what is to come. Stay strong, you will be in so many people's prayers.

Old 05-29-2010, 10:48 PM   #79
jsschrei
Congrats Betsy!

Old 05-30-2010, 01:37 AM   #80
Jenstar
Congrats Jessica and Betsy...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google