• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

ID PLEASE

Pransis

i was told by the seller it was a possible dilute pastel. parents are unknown. thanks in advance :)

Attachments

• 19621858_10154837368277217_1624000478_n.jpg
    19621858_10154837368277217_1624000478_n.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 87
Can we get pictures of the eyes? It's a motley at least, whatever other morphs are at work here. o_O What an odd looking baby. I like it.

I can't shake the feeling that I've seen a hatchling somewhere exactly like this one. To me it almost looks like it could be a Lavender-based morph, but I might be a bit biased due to my undying love for Lavenders :D. That aside, I took a look at Ian's Vivarium's morph list, and the color does match that of a very young Dilute Pastel (the one in the picture is also a Motley). A few other possibilities I found include:

Caramel Cinder
Diamond
Plasma
Gold Dust

So basically it's anybody's guess for now. Although like Shiari said, do post an eye pic if possible since it can help. I will say, though, that their eye color can change as they mature. My Lavender yearling's eyes only recently turned gray like they're supposed to be, and I was legitimately worried for quite a while that the breeder had accidentally sold me the wrong snake.

maybe a pic for comparison may help you ?
this was one of my truly 100% sure dilute pastel motley male as a baby (his anery dilute motley sister below)

Attachments

• IMGP5161.JPG
    IMGP5161.JPG
    125.6 KB · Views: 67
thanks for your replies. i'm having a hard time taking pictures of his eyes. but here's an example on what it looks like. it's like a deep red pupil. will try my best to take a decent pic of his eyes.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    26.3 KB · Views: 53
Back