CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Feeders
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Feeders Any and all issues about raising rats, mice, or anything else that you feed your cornsnakes.

Most convenient and budget friendly Mice feeders in San Diego?

Old 09-27-2019, 12:32 AM   #1
Akai
Most convenient and budget friendly Mice feeders in San Diego?

Hey guys! I have a corn snake thats ok fuzzies right now and he’s doing great. However, I do get his food from the local mainstream pet stores such as petsmart or petco. Not only are the mice expensive but don’t seem to be the best compared to when I have gotten mice from Layne Labs at a reptile show once. I would order from Layne Labs again, however the shipping costs are murderous. Any suggestions as to where I could get decent mice for cheap in San Diego? Thanks!

Old 09-28-2019, 08:13 PM   #2
SnakeCreations
I have always found online ordering to be particularly easy and less expensive than local. You can watch craigslist or whatever is in CA (pennysaver still?) for those who would sell. I've found non-chain pet stores that would sometimes sell, but the availability is inconsistent. I went 2 full years with a private breeder, but that is the longest, ever. I certainly would buy local and live, given the opportunity.

Anyway, right now Big Cheese Rodents has a flat 29.00 shipping. I have always found them to have good quality and consistent in their product.

Good Luck!

-Tonya

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google