• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My '06s Butter, Bloodred, Blizzard and Orange?

antsterr

Always mostly awesome
These here are my '06s
My butter is very small because after I got him he refused food and had to be force fed for 3 months. He was only 9 inches long when I got him and only 10 inches in December. He's now 18 inches and up to 30g. My orange snake Julius is some kind of Amel, one theory is that he's het butter and the het gene is showing though a bit. Let me know what you think of this strange orange snake.

The Gang
snake01.jpg

Julius
snake02.jpg

snake03.jpg

Priscilla
snake05.jpg

Iglesias
snake06.jpg

Malachi, the survivor of 3 months of force feeding. I'm proud of this little guy
snake07.jpg

Malachi and Priscilla's bellys
snake08.jpg

Nice tongue
snake09.jpg

Orange Julius
snake10.jpg

Look what I found! (no snakes were hurt or stressed in the taking of this shot)
snake11.jpg

They are so pretty together!!

I don't know _anything_, but something about Julius reminds me of a really orange Candycane. But I'm probably the least reliable source! But especially toward his tail...But he's more of a Dreamsicle orange...Creamsicle?

Nanci

Nice! Guess what my new computer desktop is going to be at work now? Sorry, your hand didn't make the cut.

Attachments

• candy.jpg
    candy.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 203
Those photos are incredible! Makes em realise how badly i need a new camera.

The snakes are beautiful too :grin01:

:cheers:

v_various said:
Nice! Guess what my new computer desktop is going to be at work now? Sorry, your hand didn't make the cut.

Hey that's really cool!

But for the record, I'm not owner of the big manly hands in the first few shots. That little lady hand you erased was my wife's.

You know, I wouldn't want people thinking I had girlie hands.
:twoguns:

I think that it is an creamsicle.
that orange snake of yours.

the bloodred does he have any Hetro's ?

nice snakes :cheers:

Many people suggest that Julius is a cream. It's not impossible but the breeder sold it is a "Orange Butter?" (question mark included). He had a table covered in all sorts of fancy morphs; lavas, pewters, butter motleys and such, not a single cream. Now he figured this was possibly a butter, it came from a hatching that produced butters but it just did'nt seem to look like any of it's siblings and he really couldn't say what it was. That considered I don't think it's a cream.

I would say Creamsicle based on the color of my Creamsicle. Mine is an 05' and his orange has lightened, he is kind of the reverse of yours colorwise. Now at first glance he looks mostly deep yellow. I think it is SMR that has pics of yellow/orange Creamsicles.

Creamsicle... To me, although this is not the best way, the head pattern looks to be emoryi like.. Of course the colouration seems to be indicitive but then again its only a hunch.. Then again. catching the looks of the belly checks to, seems that looks emoryi like as well...

Regards.. Tim of T and J

TandJ said:
Creamsicle... To me, although this is not the best way, the head pattern looks to be emoryi like.. Of course the colouration seems to be indicitive but then again its only a hunch.. Then again. catching the looks of the belly checks to, seems that looks emoryi like as well...

Regards.. Tim of T and J

I'm not any kind of expert on emoryi looks. Can you describe what about his head and belly look emoryi like?

Decent look of the head pattern..

thistle4-21-07.jpg

I would really need to drag my emoryi fellow out for a belly shot...

Maybe someone else has a nice Munson shot of an Emoryi belly pattern??

Regards.. Tim of T and J

Back