• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

SilverQueens a poppin'

Rich Z

Administrator
Staff member
silverqueen61.jpg

> what is the genetics of a SQ? hypo ghost?
hmmm...no, hypo ghost would be double hypo :)
...oh and to your question, look at Rich fantastic price list.
you will find nearly every informaton there!!!

it´s interesting, I have a website about all the color morph (sorry just in german) and one would think that if someone would like to know what a blizzard is or something like that, that they go to my page and read my text. but most of them seem to go to my page, take my e-mail and ask me what a blizzard is...in the last week I got that many questions.....why???
is it to much work to to read a whole text to find the info that I want???
(sorry Jr Nimeskern, please don´t get me wrong...I have some very hard week behind me and every evening i look at my e-mails I see all these unnecessarily questio...so I´m a bit in a bad mood - it´s nothing against your question :)

BTW when they are babys how do you tell a charcol, ghost, silver queen and a lavender apart? Doesnt it take a combo from them to make a lavender??? Trying to learn here and hoping Rich will accdently slip a lavender in my order! :)

Last edited:
Beautiful! beautiful! Beautiful!

What a nice bunch of Silver Queens.

Hey, Rich, my son wishes me to inform you that, when the snake is a boy, it should be called a 'Silver King." Oh well, what can you do?:rolleyes:

Okay Rich, now you have some silver queens (or silver kings or silver ghosts). I hope that if I order from you again, you'll have some this time. Hoping to get some soon.....

NP pewter... LOL im just to lazy to do research... and plus when I was looking at the corns... I just thought of the question... didnt really think or have the drive to research it just wanted a easy awnser... (No offense taken... I understand your heartache... well I probably dont :D)

Back