CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Photography Techniques and Equipment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Photography Techniques and Equipment This forum is for the discussion of technical details of how to take good pictures as well as discuss the equipment used in that pursuit.

Another Picasa2 Question

Old 05-05-2008, 10:42 PM   #1
Stephen29
Unhappy Another Picasa2 Question

Can someone tell me if there is a way to SET my Picasa2 program up were it will AUTOMATICALLY load my new pictures from my memory card to " 800 x 800 pixels" ?Instead of 2576 x 1932 pixels that it seems to always do . The computer screen has an box that comes up reading " The dimensioin limits for this file are 800 x 800.

Each time I load up new pics I always have to EXPORT them and get them resized. I know I have to send them to the folder that I want them to be placed in, but when I resize them it seems like I'm making double copies of all my pics.

Not sure if I need to go under File, Edit, View, etc, etc.

Am I doing something wrong ? Is there an easier way ? Is this an Old School photo program ? Is there an easier more modern photo program that i could be using?

Any help is GREATELY APPRECIATED .

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google