CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Husbandry and Basic Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Husbandry and Basic Care General stuff about keeping and maintaining cornsnakes in captivity.

Newbie question Where to buy a corn snake

Old 09-03-2019, 01:53 PM   #1
BCRRT
Newbie question Where to buy a corn snake

To start off, I am very much a newbie when it comes to pet snakes. I've wanted a pet snake my whole life so I'm excited about getting a corn snake.This will be my first snake and I'm planning on having everything ready for it before I get the snake. My question is where is the best place to buy a corn snake? I live in a small town that doesn't have a big box pet store or even a small pet store. I know there are several places online to get one but I'm just asking for suggestions as to where is the best place (not necessarily the cheapest)to get a corn snake.

Old 09-03-2019, 04:00 PM   #2
Shiari
Morphmarket is popular and there's the classified section over at fauna classifieds, the sister site to this one, but you can also go to the actual websites of breeders like Walter Smith, Steve Roylance, or VMS herps. You can look up individual breeders on the board of inquiry over at faunaclassifieds as well.

Old 09-03-2019, 05:47 PM   #3
Pine
https://reptmart.com/
I have good luck with these people. And the prices are reasonable.

Old 09-03-2019, 08:01 PM   #4
MysticExotics
Do you know what morph you want to get?

Old 09-04-2019, 05:37 AM   #5
BCRRT
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticExotics View Post
Do you know what morph you want to get?
Honestly I really just want a normal corn snake. Since this will be my first snake I’m not yet into all of the different morphs.

Old 09-05-2019, 02:18 PM   #6
hypnoctopus
Have you looked through the for sale section of this site? You could also post a wanted ad. Normals are pretty common, so you may have luck finding one you like locally on Craigslist.

Old 09-07-2019, 04:56 PM   #7
BCRRT
Thanks for all the great information!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google