CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

My Baby Okeetee

Old 07-10-2019, 12:50 AM   #1
JustinOfCO
Talking My Baby Okeetee

This is Asklepios, or Askie for short. I'm absolutely thrilled to have found him and been able to bring him home. I couldn't wait to share pics, so here's a couple sneaky cell phone pics of him. I can't wait to get better shots with my DSLR once he is settled in.

(I say 'he', but I actually don't know!)

He loves to climb and has little fear so far. I've found him sleeping in the plants more than once. I may have to get him some ledges or an elevated hide.

Old 07-10-2019, 12:58 AM   #2
gelshark
Nice, where'd you find him?
Better not get addicted...

Old 07-10-2019, 01:06 AM   #3
JustinOfCO
I've already got plans for what species I want next, and what I'm going to do with his terrarium when he gets bigger and I upgrade it.

I found him at a place called The 5280 Reptile Room in Wheatridge. I liked the place, the folks working there were really friendly and answered all my questions patiently. I hadn't expected them to have any corns, since no one else seemed to, much less two of the morphs on my short list (Okeetee and anery).

Old 08-16-2019, 01:27 AM   #4
Pine
Seeing that guy doesn't help me.
I have been fighting myself because I have been thinking that I need an Okeetee.

Old 08-16-2019, 09:08 AM   #5
JustinOfCO
I'll gladly be a bad influence and add to that with this:

This was the day after he shed (which came off perfect!), his reds and oranges are starting to come in! He's also about 2" longer and 4 g heavier than he was when I brought him home.

Old 08-16-2019, 11:16 AM   #6
hypnoctopus
Beautiful little guy! Young corns are often very climby and can get into all sorts of nooks and crannies.

Old 08-16-2019, 12:17 PM   #7
Pine
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinOfCO View Post
I'll gladly be a bad influence and add to that with this:

This was the day after he shed (which came off perfect!), his reds and oranges are starting to come in! He's also about 2" longer and 4 g heavier than he was when I brought him home.
Oh, I see, you are one of those kinda people that just try to help.

Old 08-16-2019, 08:07 PM   #8
JustinOfCO
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypnoctopus View Post
Beautiful little guy! Young corns are often very climby and can get into all sorts of nooks and crannies.
Thanks! And you got that right, he is a fantastic little trouble maker! I was thinking if he keeps wanting to climb as much when he's older as he does now, I'm going to have to build him a custom enclosure that's taller so that he can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pine
Oh, I see, you are one of those kinda people that just try to help.
Absolutely! I am a very helpful person!

Old 08-16-2019, 09:27 PM   #9
SnakeCreations
He's adorable! Congrats!

-Tonya

Old 08-16-2019, 09:29 PM   #10
JustinOfCO
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeCreations View Post
He's adorable! Congrats!

-Tonya
Thanks! He is my little "scale child" and I am very glad to have him.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Tags
hatchling, okeetee, photos, terrarium