• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Dusk and Dawn - Aneries

hypnoctopus

Olivia Barron
I picked up this neat pair of aneries last year. Dusk, the male, had a terrible attitude but is the prettier of the pair. Dawn is much nicer, still pretty, but not quite as unique as Dusk. Neither has developed the typical yellow that most aneries get along the neck yet. They're over 50 grams now, so I would think it would be already pretty developed, but I have hardly any experience with anery.

Dusk pictured first and Dawn second.

Attachments

• 20230228_081542.jpg
    20230228_081542.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 29
  • 20230228_081804.jpg
    20230228_081804.jpg
    239.9 KB · Views: 30
Both are very nice and clean looking. I like the contrast between the saddle borders and background.

I love them both. Definitely agree with 67temp that the contrast between the borders and saddles looks really cool.

Back