• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Oh nooo....

Hey congrats Girlie, so glad to hear she's finally passed it, deflated or not, I'm sure she feels a whole lot better and I bet you do too :)

Best wishes,

Congrats!!! Wo0t!!! That is so awesome, I'm glad she's feeling better.. :D:D

Also, someone asked if snakes can 'lose' their hips ever... I am curious too. can they??

I don't think they do, afterall they are fatty desposits and they go rock solid.

I got AMAZING news last night, and I am so touched by what someone has done for me. Lets just say I WILL be hatching out something this year :) All shall be revealed soon.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh really what, you cant say something and not tell us. Thats just mean lol. Im so glad shes ok, ive been following this thread and she is absolutly gorgeous.

I'm so glad it's out! I wouldn't get too worried about it bursting inside- after all, that channel is meant to contain the poo and urates and everything- not exactly a sterile environment.

I know just tell us!! It's super exciting though!

Also, I checked out your website and I just thought you might like to know that your picture for Lavalle: 07 Reverse okeetee het butter is broken. It is just an X...

I know theres a lot broken on my site, I havent updated it in forever LOL

I'll let pictures tell the story soon enough ;)

I had Lacey out today for 5 min to check her overall health. Shes not very tollerant of being handled at the moment, and she looks fat down her bottom half again. Shes lost 70 grams since laying but it certainly doesn't look like it. Oh and I felt a very small slug in her. At least it's right near her vent... I'm not sure if shes going to double clutch or not.

Thanks for the update. I'm glad to know she is doing better... I hope she passes that (hopefully last) slug without any troubles..

Good for you Elle. We have all breathed a sigh of relief. I hope she doesn't double clutch, I for one couldn't go through this again anytime soon.

Here we go again, Lacey is double clutching. I'm expecting all slugs, but wouldn't it be lovely if I got some pearly whites :)

Back