• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

better pics , just shed

I,ve been struggling to get decent photo's of Frank but today she shed and decided to stay still.
frankhand.jpg

frankfloor.jpg

Frankcushion.jpg

Holy! very very nice pictures, and crisp quality. I really like the 3rd one, with the contrast between Frank and the background. Good Job, keep it up! :cheers:

ive no idea what that avatar is , its the only pic i could find at the time lol
i must try harder ,
thanks for your replys

Just wow lol, Taking another look at them, and the lighting on the second pic is brilliant, the pics really do look professional. Really good work :cool:

super bright colors. i had to squint just a little while viewing the pics! chris

Amels always stand out well whatever the background, the tricky part is lighting them without over exposure, well done :cheers: In the third pic, did you use selective desat. or channel mixer? Great textures too by the way, I dig textures and use a lot in my own work too...

the third pic has no colur taken out , i know it looks like the background is b+w but its a brown shaggy cushion i got.
The only real trick is in the cropping of the photo , you know the bits you cut out.
Thankyou all for your kind words

Back