• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Help Wanted From All You Botanists!

Bartholomew

Big Brotha Bart
My brother got a new motorcycle and so my mom and I went into this empty neighborhood and while my mom and I were watching him, we noticed this purple flower on the ground, and it turned out to be the most beautiful and exotic wild flower I have ever come across. But I don't know what it is, and I want to know more about it. I live in Northwest Arkansas, so maybe hopefully that may help you guys identify it. I wasn't sure where to really start looking for clues as to what kind of flower it is. Hopefully ya'll can help! I luckily had my camera with me, so I snapped a quick shot.

Oh, man! That's spot on! Thanks!
I've never heard of a passion flower before.
Would you happen to know if they're common wild flowers?

Back