• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Pard- Anery Leopard Motley

Shiari

Blutterer
Pard's original owner is moving out of the country and so couldn't take his snake with him. Thus, I have ended up with what I can only imagine to be an anery leopard motley. No belly checkers are all. Sweet snake, has definitely been overweight at one point as he's pudgy near the tail.

Attachments

• pard 1 small.jpg
    pard 1 small.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 69
  • pard 2 small.jpg
    pard 2 small.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 69
I will be indeed! I don't have any really good females for him next year, but hopefully the year after I will.

Got some new photos of this boyo. He's on a diet and doesn't appreciate it. I'll be pairing him to my lavender gal next year to check her for anery and motley. I'm hoping she *isn't* het motley, but if she is, my hold backs will actually be non-motley babies as I want to see if I can isolate the leopard.

Attachments

• pard 10-20-1 small.jpg
    pard 10-20-1 small.jpg
    270.2 KB · Views: 45
  • pard 10-20-2 small.jpg
    pard 10-20-2 small.jpg
    240.6 KB · Views: 48
  • pard 10-20-3 small.jpg
    pard 10-20-3 small.jpg
    271.1 KB · Views: 45
  • pard 10-20-4 small.jpg
    pard 10-20-4 small.jpg