• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Introducing: Sir Seamus! (And his progression thread!)

Omg thank you!
I probably update "Progression" threads more than normal people lol I'm always taking pictures of my guys and I just enjoy sharing them.
Nothing wrong with updating progression threads, I plan on taking a LOT of pics of my little ones tonight. Beautiful little motley, can't wait for my lav motley to get bigger.

Sent from my snake room

Omg thank you!
I probably update "Progression" threads more than normal people lol I'm always taking pictures of my guys and I just enjoy sharing them.

I love all your pics but my favorite, bar none, is his clever camouflage picture. I can tell how much you love him. He is one lucky and loved snake!

Thank you guys!
I honestly LOVE looking at progression threads and baby snake photos, I check this site daily to see everyone's kids lol

Seamus is getting so big... He's almost as big as his log hide, which I'll have to replace soon!
He is finally growing into his head, it's becoming a more adult head lol he no longer has a little skinny neck and big noggin.
My first baby is growing up- make it stop!

Attachments

• P5051950.JPG
    P5051950.JPG
    227.6 KB · Views: 99
My main man <3

Seamus FINALLY shed last night- I measured it...
Freakin' 23 inches long! He's gotten so big, I didn't even realize it. I can't believe he's nearly 2ft long.

He is cranky right now after his shed and since he hasn't eaten in almost 2 weeks because of it, so I took a quick tank shot of his handsomeness! Loving this camera- it really shows his little red speckles on his face.

Attachments

• IMG_0316.JPG
    IMG_0316.JPG
    120.4 KB · Views: 76
Measuring the shed skin isn't always 100% accurate it can stretch while he's shedding. But it should be pretty close to accurate.

Sent from my snake room

Measuring the shed skin isn't always 100% accurate it can stretch while he's shedding. But it should be pretty close to accurate.

Sent from my snake room

Yeah it's the closest measurement I can get, he doesn't sit still for ANYTHING.
And I'm afraid to hold him and stretch him out.
I figured measuring the skin was safest.
He could be about a 1/2 inch - 1 inch shorter.

Yeah it's the closest measurement I can get, he doesn't sit still for ANYTHING.
And I'm afraid to hold him and stretch him out.
I figured measuring the skin was safest.
He could be about a 1/2 inch - 1 inch shorter.
You could try using a pieces of string and running it along his body, that's what I do mostly. Or take a pic of him next to something of known size and upload it to serpwidgets

Sent from my snake room

Pics!

I didn't think it was possible, but Seamus was WORSE for his pictures than Tom was... Like, he was just horrible lol even my camera had a hard time getting good shots of him...

Meanwhile, in the background of one of these, you can see my golden retriever lurking, like an alligator with his eyes above the surface lol. He is SOO curious about whatever moves in my hand, he was transfixed on the whole photo shoot :p He loves watching the snakes.

Anyways, enjoy these pics, when it stops raining I hope to go outside and get some better lighting pictures with the boys.

I guess it would help if I attached them...... -___-

Attachments

• IMG_0330.JPG
    IMG_0330.JPG
    81.4 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0327.JPG
    IMG_0327.JPG
    115.4 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0333.JPG
    IMG_0333.JPG
    141.2 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0340.JPG
    IMG_0340.JPG
    128.8 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0351.JPG
    IMG_0351.JPG
    90.5 KB · Views: 70
You could try using a pieces of string and running it along his body, that's what I do mostly. Or take a pic of him next to something of known size and upload it to serpwidgets

Sent from my snake room

Yeah I will definitely look into that!
Thank you for the suggestions.

Back