CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Husbandry and Basic Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Husbandry and Basic Care General stuff about keeping and maintaining cornsnakes in captivity.

Husbandry and Basic Care FAQ

Old 08-17-2017, 09:43 AM   #51
adamsmith2919
Thank you very much for your help
Pat x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 12-19-2017, 08:07 AM   #52
Mickyduck60
Quote:
Originally Posted by miara20 View Post
yes you can take corns on short trips. I have taken mine from Washington State to Missouri and back. Just make sure if its cold outside that you have a heating pad. the kind you can put in the microwave. That way when you stop for gas or what not you can take it in and heat it up. Make sure you put it on the outside of the tank or underneath sord of like a undertank heater. I usually put my corn in a 10 gallon that way its easier to carry in the hotel and stuff. And make sure you cover the top of the cage with a towel. In the summer time or when its hot out just make sure your snake doesnt get to hot. Make sure you have a tempature gauge inside the tank or whatever your using to transport your corn in. Hope this helps.
Lol, and I bet the corn and the puppy are much easier to handle than the husband. Ha ha.

Old 03-28-2018, 09:21 PM   #53
corn_snake_lover
on the aspen part this is from experience lol

dont buy the cheap aspen from walmart is not the same quality as the zoo med the zoomed is very fine wood shavings the walmart one is more for rabbits and not for snakes.

Old 06-28-2020, 10:52 PM   #54
ReichertCaleb
These sharing are very detailed, thank you

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google