• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

THE baby has shed! Identify?

Seaweedthesnake

She shed! So I got some pictures I tried to take close up with the flash to see what could be seen!

I am cluelesss to what she is, i was sold her as a normal corn. Her belly and head markings are quite interesting and I suppose she may not be a corn at all!

She’s a pretty little baby anyway!

Here the link to the imgur album I made her

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/6xc4T

First is of her tail half, next she is still in shed in just that picture of her in the tree but it’s the best picture I have of her head markings, the next two are of her upper half and the last is of her belly

OH MY GOD DO NOT CLICK ON THAT I DONT KNOW WHO THAT IS BUT THAT IS NOT THW LINK TO MY ALBUM OF MY SNAKE I AM SO SORRY I CANT GET IT OFF HERE

A lot of us just post our pictures right here on the forum rather than an outside hosting site.

And I'd say you have a "Normal" or "Classic" corn. It has a strange coloration, but I'm thinking because it's a baby. The colors will change somewhat as it gets older.

A lot of us just post our pictures right here on the forum rather than an outside hosting site.

And I'd say you have a "Normal" or "Classic" corn. It has a strange coloration, but I'm thinking because it's a baby. The colors will change somewhat as it gets older.

I did try to do that but it says the files are too big and I don’t know how to make them smaller :c

Okay sweet! I’m glad she appears to be what I was told!

if you are using a computer, open the picture file in "Windows Paint Program." Then up at the top select the "Home" Tab. Directly under that tab is the "Resize Button."

You can resize by 2 options , Pixels or File Size.

If you are taking pictures and sending them with a cell phone, sorry I can't help you there.

Possibly a normal Masque. The head pattern isn't strongly modified, but it does have some modification and those belly are nicely classically split.

I did try to do that but it says the files are too big and I don’t know how to make them smaller :c

Okay sweet! I’m glad she appears to be what I was told!

I prefer using imgur myself, being intended for 3rd party hosting from the onset (vs. photobucket which was certainly not).

How to post Imgur photos:

COLOR].jpg[COLOR="blue"]

BBCode image tags are highlighted in blue. BBCode is a simple formatting language used on bulletin board style forums. For it to recognize a photo and display it, you must put a direct link to the image (it should end in an image file extension like .jpg, .gif, .png, etc.) inside these tags. You can right click an image and select Copy Image Address to get the direct link. Adding a letter 'h' just before the file extension resizes the image into a huge thumbnail, usually a the largest size most forums will handle well. If it looks too big in the preview (aaaalways preview posts when you don't have an edit button), you can use l (lowercase L) for a slightly smaller thumbnail.

So you end up with:

DDY5i4uh.jpg

Or you can just become a contributor for $25/yr to get an edit button. :)

not sure about that. I think you can edit stuff you post starting at that time, but I'm not sure if you can go back to before you were a contributor. I would suggest you contact one of the Admins and ask that.

Ahhh thank you all for your suggestions I needed them!!!!

If I become a contributor can I edit old posts.... say, this one?

Honestly I'm not sure, but I think so? I went back to look at my old posts, but even the older ones from after I became a contributor cannot be edited. I'm sure there's a time limit for editing though.

Oh hey that is the first one I’ve seen that has a similar gradient to my little tiny! I sure hope she grows to look like that I’d be very happy! Unfortunately (and not unfortunately at the same time) her belly checks probably won’t look like that, but I hope she keeps the gradient and that sort of burnt sienna saddle color. That’s a pretty girl! If you don’t mind me asking where’d she go?

Yours missing the belly checks makes me wonder if she's het for something (or multiple morphs) without the checkers because normals usually have the distinct checkered belly. I hope yours keeps her coloring too. It's even more stunning when they're full grown!

Honestly, I wish I could remember who I gave her to. I was in a very bad situation and had to rehome my snakes which was not something I ever wanted. It was so hard on me that I blocked that memory after they all went to new homes. If I knew who got that snake especially I would definitely see if I could've gotten her back. She was my absolute favorite! I named her Acorn because the color of her saddles was so similar to the color of acorns. :)

Back