CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

THE baby has shed! Identify?

Old 02-25-2018, 05:14 PM   #11
Karl_Mcknight
not sure about that. I think you can edit stuff you post starting at that time, but I'm not sure if you can go back to before you were a contributor. I would suggest you contact one of the Admins and ask that.

Old 02-25-2018, 11:57 PM   #12
Dragonling
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaweedthesnake View Post
Ahhh thank you all for your suggestions I needed them!!!!

If I become a contributor can I edit old posts.... say, this one?
Honestly I'm not sure, but I think so? I went back to look at my old posts, but even the older ones from after I became a contributor cannot be edited. I'm sure there's a time limit for editing though.

Old 03-01-2018, 09:24 PM   #13
jautumn75
Oh she's just gorgeous! Reminds me of the normal I used to have: http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90628

Old 03-01-2018, 10:40 PM   #14
Seaweedthesnake
Ah I see well thank you guys. Either way contributing is likely in the near future!

Old 03-01-2018, 10:46 PM   #15
Seaweedthesnake
Oh hey that is the first one I’ve seen that has a similar gradient to my little tiny! I sure hope she grows to look like that I’d be very happy! Unfortunately (and not unfortunately at the same time) her belly checks probably won’t look like that, but I hope she keeps the gradient and that sort of burnt sienna saddle color. That’s a pretty girl! If you don’t mind me asking where’d she go?

Old 03-02-2018, 07:38 PM   #16
jautumn75
Yours missing the belly checks makes me wonder if she's het for something (or multiple morphs) without the checkers because normals usually have the distinct checkered belly. I hope yours keeps her coloring too. It's even more stunning when they're full grown!

Honestly, I wish I could remember who I gave her to. I was in a very bad situation and had to rehome my snakes which was not something I ever wanted. It was so hard on me that I blocked that memory after they all went to new homes. If I knew who got that snake especially I would definitely see if I could've gotten her back. She was my absolute favorite! I named her Acorn because the color of her saddles was so similar to the color of acorns.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google