• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

2016 Granite trio. New additions to the Zoo.

Tavia

Elemental Exotics
They just arrived a few days ago and I snapped some quick pictures. Will get better ones once everyone has shed. These are all Granite pieds het Hypo, poss het scaleless.

First up is Ista, one of the females. She has some very nice pink tones between her saddles that the camera didn't catch very well.

GiUryhQl.jpg

PZPadYgl.jpg

Next is the male, Cazaril. Caz for short.

eAwMfegl.jpg

0CkSrdIl.jpg

tiESVLjl.jpg

FjjV1Tpl.jpg

F2vAIkAl.jpg

And the other female, Mira.

FCbZxJll.jpg

Kymfakzl.jpg

qR3QaE3l.jpg

Fc4oDOdl.jpg

nXgX3NTl.jpg

Caz, the male shed. So took some "better" pictures of him. I'm always rusty on the first bunch of pictures, so they get better as they go along. He is a nice calm boy so far.

MBoo7qtl.jpg

GKBhITYl.jpg

kOfqiQWl.jpg

O0Rx4S1l.jpg

Aqu4bVTl.jpg

L9ziRZll.jpg

zpTY61Ul.jpg

qLSVsrWl.jpg

C5FyWral.jpg

bJ2vzX3l.jpg

nhIdwi7l.jpg

cPTjirRl.jpg

And I took Ista out today as well. She's a little flighty and less sure about that whole handling thing but did sit still for some pictures, so can't complain.

Te2NgQpl.jpg

UuX4oIgl.jpg

7ltFATLl.jpg

tKOKzvDl.jpg

K6mUlRFl.jpg

MDNiReUl.jpg

ByieboOl.jpg

Mov440ul.jpg

pw86pDRl.jpg

uB7XCuMl.jpg

Ft6ncvjl.jpg

nK6WZBEl.jpg