• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Salmon Ghost

Being on the West Coast, I won't be getting to Daytona and probably not Repticon either. I guess I'll just have to relie on the listing here and other places as well as putting out wants and see what comes up.

Thanks everyone for letting me know about JMG and Dave Partington getting much of their stock. Seems I've already had some dealings with this Dave guy.

pink aneries, definitely not homozygous hypo, but het. from the father, and both have pink bellies...
tspinkgirlsjune2012001.jpg

tspinkanerymay142012002.jpg

and why not, a strawberry male
july7th2012004.jpg

Chris, the strawberry you posted, is that a strawberry amel, or a normal with strawberry? Whatever it is, I like it!

pink aneries, definitely not homozygous hypo, but het. from the father, and both have pink bellies...

Last year we bred a JMG salmon snow to hypo lavender and produced normals, ghost (with good amount of "pink") and what for now we assume is Hypo A. However, the hypo a holdbacks look like what you just posed as Strawberries. I guess we will see if we have what we think we have come breeding season next year.

I will say that the coral ghosts are very "peachy" looking in coloration rather than a true pink like we see in the standard JMG Corals (Partington Corals also).

dc

But these aren't homozygous hypo. They are het. I've had and hatched aneries from the same line also het that weren't the least bit pink. I was really surprised when my friend John sent these.

Back