• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

First Clutch Finally Pipping!

airenlow

hope is not a strategy
This little one has been cooking for 65 days now and finally decided it was time to come out. My first ever hatchling appears to be a nice little Amel. Nobody else has even slit their eggs, so it could be a while before it has any company.

DSC_0064.jpg

Charcoal het Amel ph Hypo Bloodred X Amel het Anery Bloodred ph Hypo Stripe

DSC_0789.jpg

Thanks everybody! I was going to wait until the morning to check again, but the suspense is killing me. I'll be sure to take pics if/when I peek...

Yay! Congratulations Josh :dancer:

The first one is always special, but it won't be long before the others start pipping too! :D

Looking forward to more pics!

Thanks Sue! I was hoping to be surprised with a Powder or something rare for my first one, but I'll settle for a healthy little Amel. ;)

I just checked on them again...Mr. Amel is still in the same place and the egg closest to the camera has a couple slits in it. Now I'll be too excited to sleep tonight...

Thanks Sue! I was hoping to be surprised with a Powder or something rare for my first one, but I'll settle for a healthy little Amel. ;)

I just checked on them again...Mr. Amel is still in the same place and the egg closest to the camera has a couple slits in it. Now I'll be too excited to sleep tonight...

A healthy hatchling is always the best, no matter what morph!

I get like that with every clutch that pips, it's probably why I suffer from intermittent bouts of insomnia :laugh:

3 more critters were pipping this morning. Another Amel and a Normal had their heads poking out while a third was bubbling away through his egg slits. Pics after work...

So far it looks like 2 Amels and 2 Normals with their heads out and another one working on it...

DSC_0070.jpg

Back