CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Breeding/Egg Production & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Breeding/Egg Production & Care Any topics concerning breeding of the cornsnake, brumation, egg laying, or issues concerning problems in any step along the way.

2012 breeding thread

Old 03-05-2012, 10:27 AM   #1
diamondlil
2012 breeding thread

First hook-up of the year, within seconds of being introduced, Lola my christmas hypo and Catle Kate my Love okeetee. I tried to get a shot but Kate objected!

Old 03-12-2012, 02:44 PM   #2
diamondlil
2nd hook-up, Slim my RO and Sundance, het amel

Old 03-12-2012, 03:12 PM   #3
Buzzard
Very Nice Janine... Can't wait until eggs and then pippies

Old 03-13-2012, 06:05 AM   #4
diamondlil
Polly's in blue, then she'll be with Little Joe for bloods and hopefully fires, Faith will be with Bronco Billy for (fingers and toes crossed) christmas bloods, Annie and Bonanza for ghosts het blood/mot, Lola with Silk for christmas hypos and hets

Old 03-13-2012, 12:28 PM   #5
taxman123
Your Ro is awesome congrats on the hook ups. Kepp us posted on the outcome Good Luck

Old 03-13-2012, 02:18 PM   #6
Farmgirl
while we're on the 2012 breeding season, anyone who will be coming up with Hypo- Lavendar Stripes in CANADA, please let me know. I am looking for a male. Does not have to be a hatchling, but does have to be under 4 yrs old!!

Old 03-13-2012, 06:07 PM   #7
lumene
Farmgirl- have you asked Rebecca of Triple-R? If she doesn't have any she might know who will. You can also post on Reptiles Canada...

Old 03-13-2012, 08:14 PM   #8
gelshark
congrats J9, i have two that i want to go at it right now, but the metallica playing in the background doesn't seem to be putting them in the mood, do you have any different musical suggestions for me for them?

Old 03-13-2012, 09:09 PM   #9
Farmgirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by lumene View Post
Farmgirl- have you asked Rebecca of Triple-R? If she doesn't have any she might know who will. You can also post on Reptiles Canada...
Yeah, I checked, Rebecca lives 20 mins away from me and I got my Blizzard hatchling, Khuno (in avatar) from her. She does not have what I need and is not sure if she'll end up with one this season, so I'm looking around. I'd REALLY like to get him this year.

Old 03-14-2012, 05:12 AM   #10
diamondlil
Quote:
Originally Posted by gelshark View Post
congrats J9, i have two that i want to go at it right now, but the metallica playing in the background doesn't seem to be putting them in the mood, do you have any different musical suggestions for me for them?
Hmmmmmmmm, I believe some Barry White is the snakey honeymoon soundtrack of choice! Only the two hook-ups so far here though, fitting the snakey lovin' around my shift patterns is a pain

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google