• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Iris Gives Us Easter Eggs!!!

Ok,

two noses, and one more slitting. Thats all that i'll bother them tonight. Hopefully By morning I'll have at least one out of the egg...and lots more pipping!! :)

First Hatchling!!!

Baby #1 ... For your Viewing Pleasure. Hatch Date 6/8/12 --- 5 Grams

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    278.5 KB · Views: 100
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    270.9 KB · Views: 99
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    274.4 KB · Views: 99
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    276.9 KB · Views: 99
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    182.9 KB · Views: 99
I believe you got the charcoal plasma stripe.

Congrats!

I hate you.

EDIT: Or, at the very least, a charcoal lavender stripe. Either way, I'm pretty sure that's a world's first.

That snake is awesome! However, looking at the vental photo, I don't see the translucent parts of the ventral scales that are indicative of a diffused snake. I'd venture that it's a charcoal lavender stripe...just as fyrefocks said. Freaking awesome!

More Pipping................

Attachments

• pip1.JPG
    pip1.JPG
    248.7 KB · Views: 68
  • pip2.JPG
    pip2.JPG
    285.5 KB · Views: 68
With a Heavy Heart......

It pains me to share these next few Pics with you guys. This is last nights first pippie. After it was brought to my attention that he "Just didn't look right".... I took a few more pics....His jaw is a bit short...so he has an overbite....then when i let him crawl....well, i'll let the pics show you what i saw...I'm sorry.

Attachments

• k1.JPG
    k1.JPG
    215.8 KB · Views: 65
  • k2.JPG
    k2.JPG
    193.2 KB · Views: 65
  • k3.JPG
    k3.JPG
    209.3 KB · Views: 64
  • k4.JPG
    k4.JPG