CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Rich Z's Blatherings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Rich Z's Blatherings Since Connie and I have retired the SerpenCo business, topics here will focus on topics of a more personal and general nature.

Different looking Blizzard

Old 10-18-2009, 07:48 PM   #51
ghosthousecorns
I think he is talking about Ozzy Osbourne and Randy Rhodes = Not sure why in the context of this thread except as a joke (or someone that thinks they are on a different forum)
LOL

Old 10-18-2009, 07:50 PM   #52
Susan
I think this fellow had multiple windows open and just posted on the wrong one.

Old 10-18-2009, 07:57 PM   #53
Rich Z
The guy is a spammer. Any time you see "Man" in any profile field, it's a spammer. Normally I catch them when I moderate. new registrations, but this one must have slipped through.

Another new trick spammers are doing lately is to make a legitimate looking registration, then make one post that appears on topic and legitimate. Then a few days later they put spam links in their signature area. I suppose this gets those links picked up by search engines. I've caught a few of them lately, but these are pretty difficult to catch ahead of time.

Old 10-18-2009, 08:09 PM   #54
Chip
Randy Rhodes was pretty good, though, you gotta give him that.

Old 10-18-2009, 09:06 PM   #55
Justin Guyer
I've only read the first page of this thread but damn...that's an odd looking Blizzard!

I love what's going on with the eyes! Definitly different that what you normally see. Those eyes are just wicked!

Old 10-18-2009, 09:15 PM   #56
Chip
Yeah, but he toured with Ozzy.

Old 10-24-2009, 01:29 PM   #57
Carinata
Looks like there is maybe caramel in there?

Old 10-30-2009, 03:35 PM   #58
Urban_M86
recent pics of that awesome snake?

Old 10-30-2009, 05:16 PM   #59
dionythicus
Since Rich is clearing out all his stock, odds are this little wierdo is in someone else's collection, if it survived. I'd love to see updated pics, tho'.

Old 10-31-2009, 11:03 AM   #60
Rich Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by dionythicus View Post
Since Rich is clearing out all his stock, odds are this little wierdo is in someone else's collection, if it survived. I'd love to see updated pics, tho'.
Actually, after a few sheds, I couldn't tell this one apart from the rest of the Blizzards, so I just sold it off as a regular Blizzard to someone. Just one of those things....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google