CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Rich Z's Blatherings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Rich Z's Blatherings Since Connie and I have retired the SerpenCo business, topics here will focus on topics of a more personal and general nature.

Egg incubator rack

Old 03-06-2008, 07:21 PM   #21
VinnyJ
I revived this thread a couple years ago as I'm doing now because it's a wonderful site as breeding season is under way.

Old 03-06-2008, 08:08 PM   #22
Rich Z
Yeah. My adults are kicking in about a month early this year. Thinking about the workload when the babies begin hatching is giving me heart palpitations..............

Got our load of vermiculite in for the season. 12 bags stacked on the porch.....

I guess all I've got to say about this is ....... Here we go again..........

Old 03-06-2008, 08:10 PM   #23
djfreebase
Good Luck Rich, you'v certainly got your work cut out.

Old 03-06-2008, 08:21 PM   #24
Nanci
Wow. That's amazing. If you ever need slave labor on a weekend, Rich- I'd be happy to help. Holy cow.

Old 03-06-2008, 10:09 PM   #25
PAIN
WOW thats alot of snakes..I love that room can i move into it? lol

Old 03-07-2008, 11:41 AM   #26
Jessicat
Heh, Rich, I remember another picture of your rack that you posted using your Fisheye lens. The shot was upward, so the rack seemed to go on and on and on forever!
Which.. I suppose it really does!

I'd just like to say a little thank you that you bring your camera into the room at all. I love seeing your pippies and the occasional shot of some adults. I know how much time can be lost to going camera crazy! Thank you for taking that extra bit of time.

Old 03-08-2008, 02:08 AM   #27
Rich Z
I'm hoping this year to take video of babies hatching. Not sure how well that will work out, though.... Video creates such blasted LARGE files....

Old 03-08-2008, 04:00 PM   #28
Jessicat
That would be awesome! You could always host the video on a different site, youtube perhaps, and link it here. I saw a clip of your facility (or just you?) in Reptile-mania and i want to see more!

Old 03-08-2008, 09:27 PM   #29
LindsayMarie
Wink need help????

Awesome rack and system you have going on. As far as the workload for one person, I dont envy you there! I would be willing to help out for free, just fly me there I would finally get to see florida, work doing something I love and all I ask for is maybe a 1.1 pair of corns of your choosing! Just an idea

Thanks for bringing up the thread. This year I only will have 2-4 pregnant females, so far 2, so the incubator should work! Nice thread for the future though.

Old 03-09-2008, 12:48 AM   #30
Rich Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessicat View Post
That would be awesome! You could always host the video on a different site, youtube perhaps, and link it here. I saw a clip of your facility (or just you?) in Reptile-mania and i want to see more!
Hosting the video isn't a problem. Someone willing to download and watch a 50+ megabyte file, IS.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google