CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Deb's Den
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Deb's Den Welcome! Here you will find photos of my snakes, breeding plans, snakes for sale, etc. Plus, some general conversation, sharing, &/or discussion.

Dilute Info, Photos, & Discussion

Old 06-09-2009, 09:05 PM   #11
crackerhead
Thanks for the very informative post. I didn't know or never thought to look at the sheds.
Terri

Old 06-09-2009, 09:09 PM   #12
Walter Smith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasodama View Post
Thanks, glad you like it.

I wish one were mine.
Was hoping to hatch some (or even one) out, this year, but ... have had some very uncooperative intended parents.
I didn't brumate them so, hopefully, brumating, this winter, will have them in the mood for 2010.
Will give them one, or two, more shots (this year) but, if it doesn't work out ... then 2010 it will be.

Love your Dilute Anery Blood (Motley?)! Just gorgeous!
I wish you best of luck for this year and Thanks for the comment.

Walter,
BOUT' CORNS !!

Old 06-09-2009, 09:15 PM   #13
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by crackerhead View Post
I didn't know or never thought to look at the sheds.
It is a very good identification "tool", to use,... especially when taking other factors into consideration.

Old 06-09-2009, 10:57 PM   #14
stephen
Dillute classics

Since I bred alot of hets (classics) I have alot that look exactly like your classic dillutes and next time one sheds I will check and see if its shed is clear.

Old 06-10-2009, 10:29 PM   #15
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephen View Post
Since I bred alot of hets (classics) I have alot that look exactly like your classic dillutes and next time one sheds I will check and see if its shed is clear.
I would be very interested in what you find.
If you find any, with clear sheds, please do post what you found (photos would be very nice too).

Old 12-15-2014, 07:14 AM   #16
JimGERcream
This thread ist VERY helpful!!!

Since this thread is very old, maybe there are some experienced breeders out there who could add some extra information here? Do we know more about that gene than 5 years ago?

I'm pretty close to add the Dilute gene into my collection and I'd love to read more about this interesting gene and its effects.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google