CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Non-Corns Belong In General Chit-Chat Forum

Old 11-03-2007, 07:03 AM   #1
Susan
Non-Corns Belong In General Chit-Chat Forum

Rich has made it quite clear about what photos belong where. (See his Sticky) This is just a reminder for those that don't know where their non-corn photos belong.

Old 04-25-2009, 06:59 PM   #2
Susan
Any of the "rules" threads will do for this...

I've been seeing an increase in some violations, specifically non-Contributing members posting For Sale ads. Disguising your ad in a thread bemoaning the fact that you can't keep your snake for some reason and hoping someone will take pity and give it a good home (for a small fee) is not fooling anyone and will be treated exactly like the ones who blatantly post their ads. You get an immediate 3-day banning from this site.

Also, I'm having to make those PMs about signature lengths again. There is a 4-line limit that includes spaces. We allow some slack because of the difference in computer monitors and how some posts are viewed, but obvious excesses need to be fixed.

I'm hoping just bumping this thread and similar ones will be enough for awhile.

Old 01-17-2010, 03:29 AM   #3
jeffreyr
Cool new baby snake

I just got a new baby boa Super Salmon/DH Sunglow I will post some pics after he has had a chance to get settled in. I just got it Fri. from LLLReptile.
I now have 1-BP, 2=Boas, & 1-Snowcorn

Old 01-17-2010, 03:36 AM   #4
snakewispera snr
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffreyr View Post
I just got a new baby boa Super Salmon/DH Sunglow I will post some pics after he has had a chance to get settled in. I just got it Fri. from LLLReptile.
I now have 1-BP, 2=Boas, & 1-Snowcorn
D'oh....... Couldn't of got it more wrong if you tried....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google