CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

Question about white morphs

Old 08-19-2018, 07:34 PM   #1
snapdragon
Question about white morphs

Is it possible for a whiteout hatchling to have faint markings? I am considering getting one in particular but I’m worried she might be a blizzard. The parents were a charcoal bloodred het amel and a caramel snow het charcoal het bloodred. She’s double the price of any other whiteout I’ve seen so I don’t want her to end up developing yellow saddles with age.

Old 08-20-2018, 10:08 AM   #2
Shiari
First, whiteouts can definitely have faint markings on the back. The question is the presence of belly checkers or not as even in blizzards these can be difficult to see until the snake ages. That said, she has a caramel parent. Many caramels have been line bred for strong yellow colors and there's even a dominant yellow enhancing gene. I would personally think she has a greater than usual chance of having yellow.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google